Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Items for sale - possibly of use, or not! Hand issues. Save anyone else reading!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items for sale - possibly of use, or not! Hand issues. Save anyone else reading!

Over the past few months, i have bought a number of things that have not turned out to be useful to me.

These are all things for those of us with less than perfect hand strength. Possibly not of use to any one on this forum, but i decided to start here before selling on a wider platform.

Fat handled Spoon and Fork, £2 each
    One handed hair tie - stupidly bought 2 but cannot use them. Cost £10, selling both, £2 each
    2 types of lid opener - i am assuming l will be able to add photos to help, only time will tell!
    A hand thing which allows a fork, knife or spoon handle to fit inside. Only a photo will give you an idea!
    A hand/wrist support i was given, which i cannot use, free! Not allowed to give it back.
    A bra or belt helper, for a thin belt!

Postage and packing would add to the price, but i don't think they will become as expensive as when i bought them

All bought in hope.....

i won't try and upload photos here unless anyone is interested. Much easier to wait and see.......

interestingly, i bought a knife with a vertical handle, cannot use it with my left hand, but recently discovered it is ok in my right, currently, and for my other half, Peter, to chop herbs
    Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.
Working...
X