No announcement yet.

Voice banking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speak unique is far from perfect but sounds like me and is a big improvement on modeltalker. i've not heard any that aren't expressionless. i contacted them direct Ellie. can't remember if i needed to go via mnda to get charge waived - i think they did that
    Best

Robin

Diagnosed 05/2017 Familial ALS Limb onset

Comment

Thank you everyone, sorry for late reply. Really appreciate. We are going to try speak unique. Also seems this can be used on mums phone as currently all the stuff the nhs have given are big screens which mum can’t carry!!

Comment

Sorry to jump on this one.
        My wife Tracy has done voice banking with Richard Cave, I think it’s aceplea, looking at using predictable.
        my question is we have got to get a new tablet, any recommendations?
        was thinking of an IPad Pro as this can be linked to her phone.

Comment

Sorry forgot to say, we have listened to a sample of her voice, if is slightly robotic but it’s still her.

Comment

Can the predictable app be linked to use between IPhone and IPad ?

Comment

Hi,
              I don’t think my voice sounds like me ..more like a robot .I am still messing with predictable 6 trying to get used to how to use it.I still can talk but a lot weaker.
              Mary

Comment

Originally posted by sara.williams View Post
                Thank you everyone, sorry for late reply. Really appreciate. We are going to try speak unique. Also seems this can be used on mums phone as currently all the stuff the nhs have given are big screens which mum can’t carry!!
                I was advised to get an iPad to use predictable app 😉
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I’ve got an iPad Air and it works on that. It also works on my iPhone xx
                  ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I use an iPhone but honestly don't spend fortunes on fancy word apps. Think Hawkins. We end up sounding like Robbie the Robot whatever. 🤖😂🤗🔚xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Working...
                    X