X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madge View Post
    I’m having a lovely facial tomorrow…
    Wonderful, enjoy the relaxation Madge 👍👍

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Originally posted by Madge View Post
      Lynne I’m so sorry to read what you have been going through my heart goes out to you x it all sounds very exhausting x my OT and physio visited me last week and have ordered me a mobile hoist. Reading your message just makes me feel anxious but I will give it a go x hubby gets me off the bed and RR chair at the moment x like you I had a slipped disc and had an op on my back some years ago x in the days I was mobile I exercised regularly but now I can’t do that x the hospital has suggested that I have physio which has been arranged through the GP x I also have scoliosis!!!
      I’m having a lovely facial tomorrow… can’t wait x I dreamt last night that I had reflexology and acupuncture and got up and walked… I live in hope x
      Thanks Madge. I’m booked for reflexology at Bury Hospice soon, can’t remember when xx
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
      X