TGA Electric leisuire power pack –

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TGA Electric leisuire power pack –

I have this information third hand so it might not be still available.

TGA Electric leisuire power pack – This is a power pack to add on to a wheelchair. This item is 8+ years old and is free to a good home or donation to the MND Association. Please note, there is no charger or control, it is just the battery pack available. The location for collection is Taunton.

I think that it is a complete system that helps you push a manual wheelchair.

If interested please post below.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Have you taken on a new job Terry? Xx

Comment

I guess, just trying to help us and others with Mnd
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Please don't take this the wrong way Terry but is there any way of verifying the items you advertise are still available before posting?

That way people won't get their hopes up unnecessarily, especially as some of the items are much sought after.

Love Ellie.
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Hi Chimp;

I think that they available as there source is reliable but I'm not certain. I have phone numbers of most of the items but not emails so it's really hard for me to make certain, which is why I've put that note first. I don't have anyone to help me as it would send my wife over the top.

I have direct email contact with one of the stairlift people so I didn't put that note.

Love TC

Comment

Im about to buy one of these to help my poor family out, is it still available Terry?

Comment

I do Hope so, Catsparkle;

I will PM you.

Love Terry

Comment

Working...
              X