Killer thunderstorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer thunderstorm

Spectacular thunderstorms lastnight. Fortunately no electricity cuts . All Nippy batteries fully charged!

Doug
    Diagnosed April 2017

No thunder here just loads of rain and wind last night. Today the wind is blowing in the opposite direction, very strong gusts and the sun is out for now.
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
      No thunder here just loads of rain and wind last night. Today the wind is blowing in the opposite direction, very strong gusts and the sun is out for now.
      I had some really bad wind here too Denise 😬
      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

JamesW πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ thanks for sharing James.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          JamesW πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ thanks for sharing James.
          We are all friends on this forum πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ˜˜
          Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Doug Carpenter Aww Doug, I'm deflated - think I watch too much Netflix πŸ₯΄ I'd my popcorn ready, room to myself, settling in to hear about this Killer storm 😁😁

Glad you didn't lose power 😘😘
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I've had the storm here this afternoon, short electricity cut at lunch time followed by torrential rain, thunder, lightening and then massive hailstones. I was on a virtual meeting for work and had to end the call as I couldn't hear anything! I sat watching it for a bit wondering if it would stop long enough for me to get from the garden room (office) to the house. Thankfully seems to have blown over now πŸ€žπŸŒ¬οΈπŸ’¨β›ˆοΈβš‘πŸŒ§οΈ

Comment

Claireflo ditto the weather! Huge hailstones. I was walking 10 mins to my orthotics appointment for measurements plaster etc and the hailstones really hurt. Got to appt wet and bruised! Unfortunately remainder of week until Friday looks the same forecast. x
                Diagnosed June 2022. Confirmed MND which is currently PLS. Limb onset.

Comment

Glad you didn't lose power 😘😘
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MNDΓ—

Thanks Ellie.

Frightening nonetheless.

Hugs

Doug x
                  Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

Wow Zante I bet you were soaked through and sore from those hailstones. Hope you don't get caught again.

Comment

Claireflo yes I was a tad damp on arrival!! But we didnt lose power at all at home. Need to time things better this week x

Comment

Zante weird how I'm not that far from you and yet apart from wind and rain I didn't get any of that. Even had some washing out.
                        🌝

Comment

denise I often read on here that u have rain when we have sunshine and vice versa!! Half hour makes quite a difference x

Comment

Zante My daughter lives just over the hill to me and we can have different weather.

Comment

Working...
                            X