convene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

convene

wow that was an experience i literally felt violated haha. lovely lady but omg very forward didn't have a chance to get my head round it. straight on her knees and whipped it out with no hesitation then top it off the misses pulled the convene off not gently aaarrrggghhh

Oh I know. My husband didn't like that at all. We got some medical glue remover but how do you spray it where its stuck tight? Oh and have a shave because it can get a bit like waxing. Good luck with that.
    😳
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise thanks i have already used veet to remove hair. got given 3sizes because there a pain to use and people tend to get them falling off. i used the 40which was what she advised but i found loose so asked my partner to try the 35but wasn't expecting what was to come with removing it ouch I will crack it soon

Comment

I wore a convene for a while but could not get on with them and ended up with a catheter.

However when I was fitted for my convene I was given the measuring wheel to go and see what size I was….. talk about an anxiety moment….. turns out I was a medium….. proudest moment of my life 😅😅😅
        Last edited by JamesW; 23 September 2022, 15:06.
        Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

she said they are not for everyone well I never got to do myself as she took control my anxiety went through the roof. haha

Comment

Patw Are they for occasional or full-time use?

And welcome to the world of the bikini wax 😁😁
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

hi Ellie hope you are well x no just occasionally and I have always bikini waxed b4dx ha

Comment

My hubby used the penile pouches occasionally as he didn't get on with conveen's.

In preparation for needing them before he died i had freshly applied immac and then as it happened he didn't need them. But he had a lovely circle of smoothness.

I do wonder what the undertaker must of thought........
                Carer for husband diagnosed with ALS April 2021. Hand onset. PEG fed, completely immobile, communicated with eye gaze

Sense of humour intact throughout.

Sadly passed away peacefully 2/9/22

Comment

Originally posted by MMG View Post
                  ... I do wonder what the undertaker must of thought........
                  Oh, that's funny 🤣🤣🤣
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

MMG oh that made me laugh.

Thing is I've ended up with boxes of stuff we no longer need. I'm hoping the care home might like it. No wonder the NHS has no money.

Comment

They’re not allowed to take it because they can’t vouch for it in your possession….. when I switched to my catheter I ended up putting a load of convene equipment in the bin 😢
                      Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Looks like I will be doing the same. You would think as it's all sealed it will be ok. Can it be recycled or just binned?

Comment

Working...
                        X