No announcement yet.

Walkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kayleigh, yea it did. She brought me a toilet seat riser. She ordered it several weeks ago and sent about three reminders but they hadn't sent it. So she picked it up and brought it to me herself. It is helpful.

I'm waiting on a grant from the MNDA so that I can order mobile phone and ipad holders for my powered wheelchair. I want to explore our new home area using Google Maps on my phone. Predictable is on my ipad and I need to practice using that.

I'm beginning to feel irritated by having to repeat myself when the first time I spoke was an effort. I don't feel irritated by strangers asking me to repeat. It's my husband who winds me up asking frequently. My daughter who I speak to often seldom does. Even stranger's seldom do. I told him to get his ears checked a couple of weeks ago. He was annoyed at that suggestion. But he booked a test eventually. It was to be yesterday. However Boots refused to do his hearing check because his ears were impacted with wax. 'Aha' I thought. This could have been easily sorted several weeks ago.

How are you Kayleigh?

Lynne x
    Last edited by Lynne K; 13 September 2019, 15:01.
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Hi Lynne,

Good to hear that you eventually got your seat riser. Hopefully your husband's hearing (and ability to be patient) will improve very soon.

I'm ok Lynne - thanks for asking.

Love Kayleigh x
      Last edited by Kayleigh; 13 September 2019, 15:06.

Comment

Thanks Kayleigh x
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.

Comment

Oh Lynne, thank you so much for brightening up my day and making me chuckle!

Ear wax He has no excuse now and had better hear you loud & clear. If not, chase him with the wiper on the broom handle gizmo

Love Ellie.
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functioning limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Ellie xx

Comment

Working...
            X