Thanks Sue.

Leave a comment:

• Sueb
    replied
    Completed survey

Leave a comment:

• Sueb
    replied
    Steve applied in June. His came through in October with no assessment and backdated to June. Didn't get the full amount has he can still drive and walk. But have to get back to them when things change.

Sue

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Queenie View Post
    MNDA website full of info we needed but the disgrace is DWP - PIP applied in June lots of phone calls and majority of staff rude and ignorant!!! November comes assessment in the home and obviously my husband had deterated since June only to be told we have to wait another 6-8 weeks to see if we are eligible for any payment. Anybody who has a terminal illness should be a priority not pushed around the system.
    Queenie, have you got onto your MP about this? It can really help, it did for me xx

Karen

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MNDA website full of info we needed but the disgrace is DWP - PIP applied in June lots of phone calls and majority of staff rude and ignorant!!! November comes assessment in the home and obviously my husband had deterated since June only to be told we have to wait another 6-8 weeks to see if we are eligible for any payment. Anybody who has a terminal illness should be a priority not pushed around the system.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks both.

Trevor, I'm aware that our AVs (Association Visitors) don't cover every area, but I will certainly look in to the coverage in Norfolk.

We do have two Regional Care Development Advisors (RCDAs) for that area; Lindsay Goward and Liz Cooper. I can certainly forward their details on to you if that would be useful, or check the link.

Best wishes,

Andrew

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Completed. We have had no contact with Association visitors or representatives. Have met some at a Norfolk regional meeting, but they do not cover our town, even although we are in Norfolk.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Done - good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by pacer1971 View Post
    Done
    Thanks all.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Done

Leave a comment: