MNDA Grants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MNDA Grants

Had an interesting talk from a member of the grants team today on our local branch monthly support zoomy meeting. This flow chart might be of use sometime.

https://www.mndassociation.org/app/u...chart-2020.pdf

Thank you for sharing this Phil x

Comment

Yes thanks for that

Comment

Bowler That's great Phil, thanks - I knew you'd come in useful ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
        โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
          Bowler That's great Phil, thanks - I knew you'd come in useful ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
          Now now youngen ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

my washer dryer stopped heating up to do the washing and wouldnt dry. we are in a flat with only the fire escape to do drying on. the wind blows across from the sea front and as we are very high up i stand a good chance of my washing ending up far, far, far away. i have been given money for a new appliance which came from MND and the doddie weir trust. my new machine should arrive soon and i am so very grateful.

Comment

That's great Denise, who'd have thought... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜
              โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Thatโ€™s great Denise x
                ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
                X