Have your say on improving the welfare benefits system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have your say on improving the welfare benefits system

The Government is seeking views on how to improve the benefits system for people living with health conditions and disabilities, including MND. To do this it has published a Green Paper, which is a policy document that contains the Government’s ideas for improving the system. The Green Paper process includes consultation questions which organisations like the Association and individuals can respond to.

This is your opportunity to give your feedback on how to improve the welfare benefits system for people living with MND and Kennedy’s Disease.

If you want to share your views, please follow this link to our campaigning site on the Green Paper where there is the option to complete our survey, which will help inform what we say to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Our survey will be open until 26th September.

There is also information on how to respond to the Green Paper directly if you would like to as well.

Many thanks in advance for any views you are willing to share with us.
    Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Music mans DS1500 must have expired as we had to renew his PIP. No change there, however after all the info the doctor sent them we still had a capability for work assessment to complete. Completely bonkers. Once again I had to report MM can’t use his arms or legs, has 24 hour ventilation and requires 24 hour care.
    No sooner had I sent that off than he got a letter inviting him to apply for the state pension.

Comment

It's another post code lottery and one very wrong system. My PIP and DS seem to be a never ending story. 🤔xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Working...
      X