No announcement yet.

3 or 4 wheeled scooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podge that made me laugh............I don't trust my husband on his!! - and he uses co-op!

Sue

Comment

Thank you so sharing for this Steve and taking photos as I'm sure you wanted to make a hasty retreat. It made me really laugh too .

I've had plenty of mishaps on mine but I usually try and make a fast getaway !

Love Debbie x

Comment

Steve, I have a motorised peddling device that can be used while you sit on either a straight backed dining chair or your favourite arm chair. I sit on my rise and recliner chair to use it. They are available on Amazon but I found it a bit cheaper elsewhere.

About your scooter. It’s a shame that you’ve changed your mind about the pavement one. Can you afford to negotiate an exchange with the dealership that you bought it from. Good luck. Lynne
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
        I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Hi you ‘exercise’ bikers; look up The Conquerer Virtual challenges on line ; routes in UK & 4 continents. Costs £23 +/- to join but you get virtual post cards, street views & position on map. Just done Landsend John o Groats on static , adds a bit of interest!

Comment

Well my neighbour thought I should update my scooter to warn everyone about my driving ability. She has also put my adventure on the local Facebook page.
            I also went back to the Co-op and purchased a tub of the sweets I knocked over and put it in the charity trolley.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hi Lynne, Yes I purchased an Adapt motorised peddling machine. I just sit on any chair and it works my legs without me having to strain. I do approx 2 kilometres a day.
              regards,
              Steve

Comment

Working...
              X