Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel insurance

Hi All
    While I can I want to travel post lockdown. I had a travel insurance quote which was daily as costly as a hotel room! Does anyone have any good value recommendations please?

Hi Rachel,

I have used https://www.allcleartravel.co.uk/ for a number of years and they seem to have the best rates. I find it better to have an annual policy in case I find a cheap holiday deal.

Barry
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Rachel,

Like Barry we have an annual travel policy with All Clear. It only covers European travel and they won't insure for COVID or to countries against government advice . They were good enough to give us a refund for the months travel has not been possible.

Love Debbie

Comment

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for this tip as I have had 2 cancelled holidays this year and haven’t asked for an extension. I will be contacting the insurer tomorrow.

Barry x
        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Rachel
          I switched mine to Avanti. They were the only one I could find that would give me a reasonable annual policy.
          Tony

Comment

Hi Rachael

I found Just Travel to be extortionately expensive. I then found All Clear who were a fraction of the price and covering MND and their annual policy, including North America if I ever get there again, was just 20% of what Just Travel wanted for 16 days!!!!

Richard

Comment

Working...
            X