Sock review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sock review

Has anyone any experience of these socks. I need some wider ones as my feet are swelling.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deomed-Cott...1001218&sr=8-8

Ta

Hi Jaffabeach,

Socks are such a problem ! My toes are curled right under so I can't wear any shoes and socks are tricky. I bought seamless non elastic socks in a big size from Amazon and they are super comfy. I'm sorry I can't find the link but if you Google this there is lots of choice. I have them in every bright colour.

Diabetic socks might help you but I don't like any pressure on my feet. Raising them and gentle upwards massage helps if my feet are swollen.

Love Debbie x

Comment

I was given some socks at Christmas from the sock shop and they are made from bamboo. Super easy to put on and highly recommended.
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Stephen needs socks he has big instep and I really struggle to get them on. I begrudge taking them off knowing the wrestling match we will have next morning. 😐

Comment

Just a thought but do you sit backwards on his legs? πŸ˜‰x
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

denise Try putting talcum powder on his feet and/or in the socks.

Or try this: rather than rolling up the sock, fold it in half, remembering where the sock heel is, then put the sock on as far as it goes before unfurling the rest of the sock over the heel & ankle.
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Thank you I will give it a go. 😚

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                Thank you I will give it a go. 😚
                Hi Denise,

I guarantee you will not have a problem putting the bamboo socks on. Oh and hugs to you x

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
                  I was given some socks at Christmas from the sock shop and they are made from bamboo. Super easy to put on and highly recommended.
                  Do they carry any warnings about being chased by pandas? Because that might put me off trying them. I can't run fast enough to escape them.
                  Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Thanks for the hugs Barry and the panda warning from Gary. Had a look on Amazon they have bamboo pants too that are totally vegan. Just incase you want a quick snack πŸ˜€

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                      Thanks for the hugs Barry and the panda warning from Gary. Had a look on Amazon they have bamboo pants too that are totally vegan. Just incase you want a quick snack πŸ˜€
                      Only if they haven’t been worn.

Comment

Getting fussy 😊

Comment

Working...
                        X