• Show
Clear All

• Bowler
    replied
    BobFOwen here are a few recent recommendations that you could check out

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Another thumbs up for All clear. We have an annual European policy and they gave us a refund for months we couldn't travel due to Covid. We used to use Aveva but they wouldn't insure me after I reported a fall to them.x

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Like Richard I endorse All Clear who I have used for a number of years with an annual policy renewal. The cost has gone up each year but only by inflation and they are far cheaper than others. Don’t worry about claims as they settled a medical bill promptly following a fall in South America.

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    I had a policy with Just Travel and it was a fortune. About £1000 for two weeks travel in the USA. I then heard about All Clear who wanted only £400 for ……………. an annual policy. MND was of course fully disclosed to both companies. As I hadn’t travelled at that stage I went back to Just Travel and asked to cancel. They wanted to know why as it was non cancelable. I said you know I have MND, I don’t want to discuss it but I shan’t be needing your insurance. I was refunded in full 😂

Anyway my recommendation is All Clear who seem to be very good.

Richard

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    CW100 Put travel insurance in the search box and you'll see some posts with recommendations. x

Leave a comment:

• CW100
    started a topic Travel Insurance

Travel Insurance

Hello all. With lockdown lifting I’m hoping to travel abroad later this year. Can anyone recommend a good travel insurer for people, like me, with MND? Thanks
Working...
X