No announcement yet.

London commuter towns: recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure was Thames Studio was next door to my school and my first job was barman at the Tide End Cottage right on the lock. I was very lucky πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Teddington lock is lovely...but they all are Shepperton too.
      The Anglers pub Teddington is a great place for a pint near the river. Love it but can't afford to live there πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
      I'm in Hampton. The poorer areaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

LOL I lived in Hampton Hill. πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

When we bought our house it was 8lk they go for a million now. Go figure. πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Crazy prices. Hampton Hill is still nice....with a village feel. Lovely open air swimming pool too...spent many hours there when mine were children.
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I just remember freezing in the winter. Swim class in December at an open air pool. Wouldn't be allowed these days. .πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
              X