Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    I just remember freezing in the winter. Swim class in December at an open air pool. Wouldn't be allowed these days. .πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Crazy prices. Hampton Hill is still nice....with a village feel. Lovely open air swimming pool too...spent many hours there when mine were children.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    When we bought our house it was 8lk they go for a million now. Go figure. πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    LOL I lived in Hampton Hill. πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Teddington lock is lovely...but they all are Shepperton too.
    The Anglers pub Teddington is a great place for a pint near the river. Love it but can't afford to live there πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
    I'm in Hampton. The poorer areaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Sure was Thames Studio was next door to my school and my first job was barman at the Tide End Cottage right on the lock. I was very lucky πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    I went to Broom Road Boys school. The year I left they were girls in the first year. Lived on Kingston Rd and loved the area. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜xx
    Is that Teddington? It's a lovely area to be fair πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I went to Broom Road Boys school. The year I left they were girls in the first year. Lived on Kingston Rd and loved the area. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Peanut Chichester is a great town & would be my choice if I had to move. I say town but really feels smaller than a town. The commute to London I think is one and half hours...sorry I don't know about access though. Good luck πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    I grew up in Bushy Park, The River Thames and the King's old gaff! πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ‘ xxxxx
    That's my neck of the woods I'm near Henry's out of town pad. 🀴

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Hi Boiler68,
    that's a useful one, thanks. For train stations I also used the National Rail Accessibility Map (National Rail Accessibility), but as far as I can tell it's not always up to date, so I end up checking individual stations as well.

Leave a comment:

• Boiler68
    replied
    Hi Peanut

Went to visit daughter on West End before lockdown and as hubby is in powerchair, had to navigate Tube. There is a list of all stations that have wheelchair users in mind (some have no lifts etc). Certain spots on platforms for wheelchair users to board tubes at. I found it helpful. https://tfl.gov.uk/transport-accessi...voiding-stairs

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I grew up in Bushy Park, The River Thames and the King's old gaff! πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ‘ xxxxx

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Lots of parks in the Kingston area - nice! Will check out prices ...

A bungalow just went up for sale in my neck of the woods - very rare around here in terrace territory and on for one measly million. Ah ha ha ha.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames, Richmond and surroundinareas. .πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X