X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lift

Yay!!! My through lift is being fitted next week while we are away ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
    Janette x

Oh Janette, I am soooo happy for you - and you won't even have to put up with the noise and dust from the work, that's a win-win situation (unless of course you come back to it being in the wrong room ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ) xx
    โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

I know it couldnโ€™t have come at a better time ๐Ÿ˜Š my lovely friend is going to let them in, and my daughter is going in when itโ€™s done to clean for me ๐Ÿ˜ xx
      Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
        my daughter is going in when itโ€™s done to clean for me ๐Ÿ˜ xx
        I'd have to pay my (teenage) daughter to do that for me ๐Ÿ™„

โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
          I'd have to pay my (teenage) daughter to do that for me ๐Ÿ™„
          ๐Ÿ™ˆ she has Ocd so hopefully sheโ€™ll go to town on it all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป xx
          Janette x

Comment

Yippee Yippee Yippee, Janette!

One for your lift, one for your holiday and one for your daughter for clearing up xxx

Comment

Some of us have never stopped being a teenager. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                Yippee Yippee Yippee, Janette!

One for your lift, one for your holiday and one for your daughter for clearing up xxx
                Triple whammy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
                Janette x

Comment

Hi Janette, hope you come back to it all sorted.I would be lost without my through floor lift now.I managed to get it fitted just in advance of needing it.
                  My husband sends all heavy items upstairs in it too.
                  Enjoy your holiday
                  Best wishes
                  Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                    Yay!!! My through lift is being fitted next week while we are away ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
                    Thatโ€™s a win win Jeanette. Please donโ€™t keep checking back home when youโ€™re away as you need R&R x.
                    Iโ€™m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary C View Post
                      Hi Janette, hope you come back to it all sorted.I would be lost without my through floor lift now.I managed to get it fitted just in advance of needing it.
                      My husband sends all heavy items upstairs in it too.
                      Enjoy your holiday
                      Best wishes
                      Mary
                      Hopefully it will be all sorted when I get back Mary, the I will have to organise it to get my bed back upstairs, but it will be so much better, much as I love my Phil I have missed my own space xx
                      Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post

Thatโ€™s a win win Jeanette. Please donโ€™t keep checking back home when youโ€™re away as you need R&R x.
                        Thanks Barry,no I will leave them to it xx
                        Janette x

Comment

Why does my text prediction put Jeanette and not Janette?
                          Iโ€™m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Janette ,I hope you get the bed back upstairs soon.Maybe family will get it sorted while you are away ready for your return.
                            I really didnโ€™t want to sleep downstairs for many reason one of which is my lounge has a lot of windows .I didnโ€™t fancy visitors looking in at me in bed or having to keep curtains shut .
                            I was thrilled to have the through floor lift as it meant I could remain sleeping upstairs,Have a great break creating lovely memories .
                            Best wishes
                            Mary

Comment

Hi Mary, I sort of got used to sleeping downstairs, just had to remember to shut the blinds when I was using the commode ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚but really looking forward to getting back to some normality as such ๐Ÿฅด thanks Iโ€™m really looking forward to our holiday xx
                              Janette x

Comment

Working...
                              X