Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for wet room installation and drop kitchen installation

Hi all,
    I live by myself and need to get my rented flat adapted - wet room and a drop kitchen. (Doors & hallways are already wide enough). Anyone used a design and build company in North London that they would recommend? Thanks

Hi Maggj - probably no help at all but our wet room was done through Adaptations at the local council - they gave us a list of authorised installers and let us choose locally - Wakefield - have you approached this through your adaptations team?

Sue
    Husband Albert diagnosed PMA Feb 21

Comment

Hi Maggi,
      I don’t live in your area either.I called on my OT once we had planned the wetroom.I tried to plan ahead in case I needed hoisting or two carers.I also researched toilets as wanted one that can wash and dry me after use and settled on a bio bidet.
      I wonder if you have restrictions as rented accommodation( privately or via a housing association)
      As Sue suggested there may be help from local council.Really worth researching any financial grants available ..you could ask MND association r local council.Good Luck xx
      Mary x

Comment

I had a bio bidet installed for free in rented. πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜πŸ€—xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
        X