No announcement yet.

Greetings from Cyprus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has brought back memories from my time working for BA in Heathrow. It always amused me when we went to arriving flights to collect a wheelchair passenger only to find they had walked off. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      It always amused me when we went to arriving flights to collect a wheelchair passenger only to find they had walked off.
      Matt Lucas, Little Britain 😍😍😘
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I have to confess that I've only seen one of Little Britain. I just didn't find it funny. πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          I've only seen one of Little Britain. I just didn't find it funny.
          Well, you can't please everyone. xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

DPcarer My sincere apologies for my delay in responding. I have just finished and posted a detailed post under the heading 'Flying in a wheelchair' as it may help others when searching the site.

RICHARD
            Richard

Comment

No apology necessary, Richard. Thank you for taking the time to write, and for your detailed post on travelling with the wheelchair. Very useful!
              Raising money for the MNDA with the MND Art Challenge

Comment

Working...
              X