X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news Denise x
    Janette x

Comment

Supermarket shopping will now be transported up the stairs by chairlift. Nice one πŸ˜‰

Comment

denise ...hope you get the stairlift sorted
        best wishes
        Mary

Comment

Today's shop safely transported
          Attached Files

Comment

BrilliantπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

You weren't joking when you said the stairs were narrow - hope Stephen doesn't have clown feet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Theres not a lot of room but I can get past with shopping on board. Thing is he cant fall out either.

Safety conscious notice shopping is wearing safety belt 🀭

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                  Thing is he cant fall out either.
                  Yes, I thought that too!

We used to buckle in the big laundry basket.

And I'm nearly sure my kids operated it as a fairground ride one summer for the neighbourhood kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

I'm thinking when the loo does turn up then we can send it up in the lift.

I've waited all day no phone call, no message, no loo. Screwfix have let me down.
                    😳

Comment

I've waited all day no phone call, no message, no loo. Screwfix have let me down.
                      Oh that's bad form Denise.

Were you able to track the delivery (non-delivery)? What about the plumber in the morning? xx

​

Comment

I warned her that there might be a problem so she's rescheduled for Saturday. After that she's booked up for 2 weeks.

All I had was an email confirmation they would deliver between 8-5 on Wednesday.

Waited all day Monday for bank to call back - still waiting.

Wrote to doctors surgery on 1st October with regard to an appointment for podiatrist and vaccinations for both of us but no contact from them either.

If it wasn't for Asda delivery (arrived early) and you guys I'm beginning to think there's no one out there! 😱

Comment

I have a podiatrist coming to my home for free next week πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Still looles. πŸ‘

Comment

November a guy from a stair climber company is coming with our OT to assess whether me or our stairs will be suitable.

Onwards and upwards πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

Comment

November a guy from a stair climber company is coming with our OT to assess whether me or our stairs will be suitable.
                                Confused.com - is that to replace the stair lift or for a different stairs πŸ€” xx

​

Comment

Working...
                                X