UK breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK breaks

Hi all. Looking for uk breaks ideas. Wheelchair friendly ie: getting out and about plus decent hotels and self catering places.

Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Hi
    I am probably biased being from and living in Cornwall but the Trevassack Holidays come very highly rated from what I have been told, hopefully a link might be attached!!
    https://trevassackholidays.com

Comment

Wow thank you these lodges look amazing x

Comment

I know they are also well equiped and focused on access etc and when I looked a lodge for a week in september for around a £1000 sleeps 4+ was pretty good given the price hikes during covid for self catering. Its a beautiful area and coastline. x

Comment

Zante I also am impressed with the prices for such great lodges. Its now on our shortlist thank you x

Comment

You are very welcome. Trying to find somewhere suitable but also in an area which you want to visit just makes it harder. And coming to Cornwall I could take you for a cream tea....jam first!!! Xx

Comment

Cream first 😂🤣😂
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise you traitor!! Xxx

Comment

Of course you could do cream, jam and cream. 😋 xxx
                  when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Zante can you put that thread on again. Admin accidentally tried to do something and stars appeared all through the thread x

Comment

Originally posted by shelly21 View Post
                      Admin accidentally tried to do something and stars appeared all through the thread
                      Nothing accidental about what Admin did shelly21 Apparently a-s-s is a banned word now, shock horror, so any word containing those three consecutive letters falls foul of the censorsorship laws.

The link is available here xx
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Really sorry for the late reply, thanks Ellie for including the link. I am just having a chuckle at the stars posts and comments!! Internet been really hit and miss today. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Nothing accidental about what Admin did shelly21 Apparently a-s-s is a banned word now, shock horror, so any word containing those three consecutive letters falls foul of the censorsorship laws.

The link is available here xx
                          So that’s the Association buggered then

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post

So that’s the Association buggered then
                            🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                            X