Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOM TT Reporter Laila checking in.

Dunlop wins for third time, this time in Superstock!!! The way he overtook John McGuinness was unreal, so fast.

Martin Guy is just so funny. I don't think I could have any serious conversation with him. Even his hair has me in stitches before he even opens his mouth. Mind you bet great fun on night out

Good to see Milky Quale on form after his horrendous crash several years ago.

Those electric bikes are impressive, 100 mph average speed! Can we get three wheel chair options of those. I fancy a 100mph lap on one of them!!!! The IOM MNDA trophy, one for Rory to get sponsoring deals on.

More race action to come all this week. Im enjoying it!! The film of the dog on the bike was cool.

Over and out til tomorrow Motorbike Mania fans.

Carol
    Last edited by Laila; 4 June 2013, 23:09.

Comment

IOM TT reporter Laila checking in,

Dunlop wins the second Supersport race in his fourth TT win which is getting to be a bore. He almost lost it on the mountain though with a brake lock up missing the curb and a high speed crash by a few feet.

Anstey is looking better but not well

I think Martin Guy would be a brilliant Senior TT win on Friday.

Over and out

Laila

Comment

Yep he is absolutely on fire,he is in his peak at the right time just like the rest of the Dunlop family of yesterday years,
        Truly fantastic rider taken the mantle from big John McGuiness after a decade of dominating.

Roy

Comment

Hi Roy,

Was interesting to hear Guy Martin comments today on Michael Dunlop pushing the risk limits on this course. I hope he doesn't crash on the Senior TT !!

Carol

Comment

Michael did seem to be a little unstable, but he has a very aggressive in his riding style. I hope that he learnt from locking the front wheel there.
            I have been defending Mark Marquez but his crashes last week were a bit to much and he was extremely lucky to walk away from them. I would think that he is hurting a lot this week and maybe he will learn from that. I still think that he has a good chance of the championship this year.
            Great TT coverage and I hope that all of the spectators are O K following the crash yesterday.
            TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Terry,

The TT coverage was good. John McGuinness won the senior TT I think for the 21st time? Shown on itv4 tonight. I think there is a highlight programme on itv4 Monday 6pm. Also hoping the spectators involved in the crash are ok, terrible thing to happen.

Carol

Comment

Hi Pete;
                World S B on C4 Saturday at 7:30 am.
                Carol, it was nice to see John win after the week he had, mind you he did look kind of shattered. Don't know any more about the spectators. I think that Moto G P is on this weekend from Catalunya.
                TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

MotoGP Catalunya is on BBC2 at 12.30 Sunday. Grid is Pedrosa, then Crutchlow, Lorenzo. Poor Bradley Smith is suffering with an injured hand. Carol

Comment

Good MotoGP race at Catalunya except Cal Crutchlow crashed when he was doing so well in fourth position I think. He's OK though. Lorenzo won again followed by Pedrosa then Marquez. Marquez did his usual dangerous manoeuvre trying to undercut teammate Pedrosa, nearly crashed into him, but hit the front brake and nearly crashed himself, not good.

Comment

Hi Carol,

Great pity for Cal,but conditions were poor through heat and Bridgestone tyres were struggling,thought Bradley Smith did well
                      To get sixth in the end after an eventful practise session with spills.Hoping to get to Silverstone this August it's been a couple
                      Of years.

Roy.

Comment

Hi Roy, Silverstone sounds good, long time since Ive been there. Bradley Smith did well considering hand injury, hoping he didn't make it worse. The BSB at Knockhill this weekend was on Eurosport. Dont know if that comes up on other channels later.

Carol

Comment

Thanks Carol, you forgot to mention your boyfriend, he came 9th.
                          Roy, BSB on ITV4 Wed 17/6 20:00 hrs.
                          I last went to Silverstone two years ago for F1 practice, it rained most of the time. Enjoyed the moto 2 & 3 race as well.

Comment

Terry, he did indeed, best result of the season so far . Not long to Assen. Several years ago I was working briefly in Assen. I could hear the races not far away but had to carry on working, couldn't take the time off. Grrrr.

Comment

Hi Bikers;
                              Moto Gp practice/qualifying is on at the moment on 301 or red button. The race it on Saturday and I think it will be shown on 301 again because of those four wheeled things going around Silverstone and a few people knocking a ball over a net. World S B racing Sunday and race will probably be show next Saturday morning at 7:25 C4.

Lorenzo crashed yesterday and broke his collar bone and hopes to race tomorrow and Marquez had a big crash and broke his finger but he is still riding.
                              Last edited by Terry; 28 June 2013, 12:12.

Comment

Great result for Cal on pole and Bradley in sixth position
                                Fabulous race tomorrow 12.30 red button.

Comment

Working...
                                X