Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Shakey was good at Oulton.

Comment

The MotoGP race at Brno was interesting. Sorry to see Cal crash out after the pole start Wasn't sure if that was due to new electronic controls? Marquez is looking unstoppable now.

Comment

I was a bit disappointed as I expected a very good Moto GP race and some rain in F1 and to see carl and smith crash was a shame.
        The British Super Bike is on ITV 4 Wednesday at 8 to 9 pm.
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Carol and Terry

Racing good watching Marquez who will be a legend,but like you say a pity about the Brits this weekend,
          Really missing the bike this summer the electric chair just doesn't cut it,apart from the door frames.
          Thanks for the update will watch Shakey Wednesday

Roy

Comment

Roy,

Agree with that, just been out on my PWC for an hours run. It does corner very well though. I haven't been keeping up with BSB but I think it will be good to watch. Not sure why Lorenzo faded at the end, injury? Laila

Comment

Hi Carol,

Yeh Lorenzo struggling by his standards, Cal beat both Yam factory bikes on the pole, I think there's something wrong, I would like to see
              Stoner back as a wild card the only racer to tame the Duke,I wonder if scot Reading will join Cal and Smith in the the top division next season,
              watched Scot being the first Brit to win a GP since Sheen he was 15 and was at donnington my favourite track to watch and
              Race.

Comment

Hi Roy,

Heard that Scott Redding is moving up to MotoGP but no idea to which team. I thought Stoner was bril but lost all enthusiasm to race. Would be good to have him back, but doubt that will happen. Carol

Comment

MotoGP Silverstone qualifying BBC1 today at 2pm and race on Sunday at 12 BBC2.

Comment

Hi Carol It is a bit of a worry that you have not posted anything about the MotoGP. Hope you are OK.

Comment

Hi Miranda, Ive had an unexpectedly busy day today with four visitors, doing as OK as can do. Did see the MotoGP and was an exciting race. Marquez was amazing after his injury, I reckon if he was fitter he wouldn't have lost to Lorenzo, close last lap dice. Shame about Cal not doing so good, he was looking so fed up after his poor finish but had a sore arm, so hopefully better soon. The dice between Rossi and Bautista was good to watch as well. And good one for Brit Scott Redding for the home win in Moto2! Next one San Marino 15th Sept. Seeing the No 7 bikes of Barry sheene on the track also brought back happy memories! Mm Castrol R . Carol
                      Last edited by Laila; 2 September 2013, 20:22.

Comment

Glad you are ok. Those guys gave us some heartstopping moments during the last few laps. Barry Sheene would not believe it!! Saw the race on TV but skies busy around here ferrying people to and from the track.

Comment

Did not realize that you lived so close to silverstone, we could have all camped in your garden.
                          Last weeks World super bikes is on C4 between 7:30 and 8 am tomorrow morning.
                          Terry
                          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

That was an early start! Missed it, but hopefully catch up if on Eurosport??

Comment

Wops, British super bike on ITV4 in 9 minutes. Sorry Roy, must of got my dates mixed up. Racing from Donington

Comment

Bloody hell!! I'm not allowed to watch it.
                                The reason? Star Gate SG1 is on it's penultimate episode??
                                My lip is well and truly out,..... But not for long, as I'm dribbling Got to laugh, can't even sulk proper any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X