X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Carol

Comment

Hi Roy,

Hope you ok matey, and the respite care is pampering your needs, and Thanks Carol, will be watching that for sure ,no doubt that will bring back some happy days and memories of bruised ankles and shins ,all worth it once you got them started !!!!.

Hope Miranda see's this post ,no doubt will brings some smiles to her face and remembering those fumes !!!

Comment

Yes I saw it. Memories of the Busy Bee!! I went to college in Watford and we used to go north from the Busy Bee but can't remember where we turned back. Hope respite treating you well Roy and Carole

Comment

Valencia qualifying BBC2 1pm today. Race about 1pm on Sunday. Last race showdown, should be good.

Thanks Miranda, respite treating me well, so well that I'm becoming a permanent resident. Did you need a passport to go north through the Watford gap??

Comment

Thanks Laila;

Moto 2 and 3 qualifying on 301 or red buttom at 11:30, Moto 2 &3 race on 301 tomorrow at 9:45, GP on at 12:30 BBC and Moto extra at 2pm on 301.

I afraid it's our last fix for 5 months apart a couple of four legged races.
            TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

[QUOTE Did you need a passport to go north through the Watford gap??[/QUOTE]

The Watford of my youth is in Hertfordshire where the Busy Bee cafe is. The Watford Gap is further north on the M1 near where I now live. The motorway was too new in those days!! Are you seriously now a permanent resident?

Comment

Evening All,

Well fingers crossed for the race tomorrow , just hope that the Blue yam comes home first and Marquez doesn't injure anyone , in what could be a good race .

Comment

Pete, with you on that one.
                  Miranda, yes I'm a permanent resident, needing 24hr care.
                  Last edited by Laila; 10 November 2013, 10:18.

Comment

Hi Carol.

Well glad to see the right guy won the race, he deserved it, and Kami Marquez has got himself into the company of great riders , just hope he now settles down a bit.

Comment

Enjoyed the race today and glad that Marquez had his grown up head on. Carole we need you to inject some humour so will be looking out for your bon mots. Pete and others will be responding no doubt,. I wonder what newbies think of some of the dialogue - underwater cameras to look at zebra fish??!!

Comment

Great race fantastic result and a new order.
                        Still miss stoner in the mix though

Have a great day my biking buddies

Roy

Comment

Enya

Hi Pete

Excuse my ignorance please tell me what enya
                          Means.

Many thanks

Roy

Comment

Yep, good race to finish the season. There is a lot of fairing bashing these days. maybe Crutchleow can be the new stoner?

Comment

Morning Bikers,

Yes Roy ,nothing mysterious mate ,just a very haunting song that is one of my favourites,just type Enya and only time in you tube , it's one of the songs that you will love or hate , the title seems to fit our predicament only too well, You all have a great day ,I am off fitting mirrors to the bottom of the fish tank!!!.

Pete

Comment

Hi Bikers;

How can I see moto G P next year, I think that the BBC are not going to show it.

I might have too pay extra, ho dear.

Do I need a tank to keep zebrafish.

I quite like Enya.

Regards Terry
                                Last edited by Terry; 12 November 2013, 18:29.
                                TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X