Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops;

Missed Isle of Man this morning on ITV4, Review of this years BSB on ITV4 Tuesday 16:40 to 18:45. Generally great close racing and well worth watching.

Keep a look out for other racing, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Thanks Terry, will book my seat on Tuesday.

Comment

There's two 2013 Goodwood festivals on this weekend.

Speed on Sat 28 Dec 9:20 to 10:25 on ITV4

Revival on Sun 29 Dec 7:35 to 8:25 on ITV4
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

IMG_0016.jpg
          Go Terry!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/embed/iKqpvriKZuA

This may make you smile

Comment

Thanks Panda;

I have seen that before but a long time ago. I thought that your Avatar was a scooter and you was joining Frank, but it's not is it?

Ulster GP on ITV4 10:35 to 11:40 Mon 30th

Comment

gallery_21960_67_90595.jpg

Terry - its Elvis on a Honda 110 cub ( from Love in Las Vegas) when Honda tried to break into the US.

I have one bigger bike but my stable is full of very old two strokes (I can't give you an exact number in case my wife ever looks on these posts).

She is happy that there are 5

Comment

Hi ;

The motor bike show is on again, ITV4 1am tomorrow and Sunday at 9am.

I think they are repeats but might be new.

Looking forward to the new rules F1 coming up, hopefully is will change things.

Panda I never owned any Two strokes although I did have quite a few honda's and some of them small. Well I did have a Vespa but we'll keep that quite as well.

Terry

Comment

Hi Rockers, and you Frank;

Just trying to do a spread sheet of this years Bike racing and the F1 and noticed a World Super Bike race happened last week.

It will be shown on C4 8am Sunday morning 2nd March. Loads of british riders including the world champion.

Terry

Comment

That sounds very organised Terry. Looking forward to the new season but enjoying the rugby.

Comment

You know how to make me feel wanted Terry Typical of a Vespa rider (I'll make sure everyone knows your dirty secret)
                        Thanks for the heads up on the race coverage, I'd totally missed it.

Comment

Thanks Frank I am very trying;

Racing was good but where was Tom Sykes in the first race. Guess that you can catch up with it on ITV player.

Terry

Comment

F 1 on Sunday 2 to 4 pm BBC1

New rules, 1600 cc turbo engines, twice as much Kers, and less down force. Should mix things up and maybe stop Red Bull dominance.

Enjoy Terry
                            Last edited by Terry; 14 March 2014, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                              F 1 on Sunday 2 to 4 pm BBC1

New rules, 1500 cc turbo engines, twice as much Kers, and less down force. Should mix things up and maybe stop Red Bull dominance.

Enjoy Terry
                              Hi Terry,

Yes it can only make the racing better, at least not one team has the edge over another, they will all learn as they go, the cars sound better and will take the drivers a while to sort out the new cars responses,looks like it's going to be a very interesting new season ,not before time !! , thanks tel, keep the news coming.

Pete

Comment

Looks like Hamilton made the right choice after all understand he has been testing the new turbo for some time
                                Looking forward to some close racing,fingers crossed for racing legend Shaumacher well you know who I mean.

Roy

Comment

Working...
                                X