Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Zepedee;

You only had to ask, women hay, never satisfied. If you tell them what to do, they would say "stop bossing me around". If you them instructions, they would say, "I didn't need that, you take me for an idiot". We can't win so I stay quite in the corner and just say yes dear.

LOL, Terry

If you need instruction about your Avatar ask someone else, Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Don't want to worry but I was always told talking to yourself was the first sign of madness. Don't see any sign of zepedeee anywhere!

John

Comment

I'm not talking to myself, you're listening, Zepedee might appear.

I should have quoted:- Springtime's message, "ha ha that took some fathoming out, Terry you could have told me how to do it."

You're catch up soon, love Terry

PS:- I don't think Cc will be hiring you as a detective any longer.
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

I've just popped up!! Now to work out this Aviator thingy Terry. And if you were a gentleman you would help lol

Zepedee Spring boy oing xx

Comment

Ha ha Wopey Woop did it!!!! Ha ha Thank you Lovely Terry x

Comment

That looks great and all done by yourself. So you just don't need us men. But of course, I did do most of the hard work on it.

Good on you, love Terry

Comment

Terry......Not sure if this it the Exclusive Club or the Loopy Club x

Boy oing ..Boy oing... Boy oing xx

Comment

The final world super bike races are on 4D and don't forget the Moto GP on ITV4 tomorrow night.

Comment

Thanks Terry for the reminder.

Comment

Have you been watching the Guy Martin series?

Comment

Yes, it has been great, have not seen the hovercraft one yet.

Comment

Congratulations LEWIS,

Great race,

Comment

Yes indeed !!

Comment

Nice touch with Rosberg congratulating Hamilton in the changing room. Long wait till next season.
                              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Quite funny to see Foggy in "celebrity get me out of here", he started well but a little quite now.

I went to the Bike show yesterday, it was nice to get there and have a look and listen so bikes.

Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X