No announcement yet.

Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that’s what you were slathered in last week Terry. Hellish to get out in the wash, I’m sure.
    E x.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Good word my chimp friend;

Ex love Terry
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Strewth mate, what have you been up to? (Got my Australian voice set on Predictable).

Comment

Castrol R. You know how to bring back memories, Pete. Mmmmmm!

Comment

Hello Miranda,

You and me both, I know we always say ,things where better when we were younger !!!, this time it's so true so very true.

Pete
            X

Comment

For those of you that can't watch world super bike racing on this weekend on Euro Sport.

It's on on Ch 4 next Saturday morning at 7 am for half an hour.

Terry
              TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

World Super Bikes is on tomorrow from the Chang Thai in Thailand.

And should be shown next Saturday early morning on C4.

Comment

Barry Sheene B B C 2 now.

Comment

It's last years one I think Miranda;

Still a great watch. My Misses came and told me Moto GP was on. I missed the first half but what a great race. It's on again tomorrow night at 6pm on ITV4 for an hour, record it and watch it, it won't disappoint.

Comment

World Super Bikes is on at 1:55 am till 2:20 am on C4 early Wednesday morning, the Brits are doing very very well so far.

Comment

Moto G P on tonight at 8 pm on ITV 4

Comment

There's loads of motor bike action on next week on ITV4, Tues, Wed and Thursday. Between 8 Pm till 11 Pm, Isle of Man, Moto Gp and other bits.

Also WSB race on CH4 Saturday at 7:30 am.

Terry

Comment

Without giving my age away, I remember seeing Mike Hailwood coming through past the start finish line at Oulton Park, hand on hip, sat up straight looking behind him to see where Jiacomo Agostini was. Honda 4 v MV 3 was not a fair match. I can still smell the Castrol R in the air. Happy days.
                            Dude

Comment

I think that you might be a little older than me.

I did see Mike twice, once we exchanged a few nice words at Brands and the other time was on his return to the Isle of man.

My 400/4 was done to replicate the 500/4's of Hailwoods.

Good times, Terry

Comment

Dude - join Pete and me in remembering Castrol R . Mmmmm!

Comment

Working...
                                X