No announcement yet.

Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great race, shame about Crutchlow. Looks like it will be the best year for racing for a long time. BSB on ITV 4 Tuesday 8 pm.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Good to see Rossi back with a smile, I love his accent! Crutchlow was doing so well (until Rossi got to him) , hope he gets a podium soon.

Comment

Thanks Terry will set my timer.
        Laila and Terry, think Crutchlow ( an unfortunate name) will have his day he's a great racer, he got done over at the start,Lorenzo looked
        Very good unfortunately.think he will deploy the same successful tactic as last year bag up some early wins and then race carefully in the run up to the end of the season,take nothing away from him a very good racer in fact the best at the moment.

Comment

The BSB racing is close compared to motogp. Good race at Brands Hatch. I saw Shakey Byrne race at Knockhill several years ago and he is still at the top. I dont know the rest of the riders, so not so easy for me to follow as motogp. Not so good with the accidents and Shakey Byrne had a close shave as well. Im supporting Shakey to win.

Comment

Just watched it. Good racing and you will soon get used to the riders. Shakey is very good and he will take some beating. I am not beating any more, still smarting over losing a £1.00 on the G P.
            Next televised BSB Wednesday 20:00 hrs
            Last edited by Terry; 11 April 2013, 18:02. Reason: Should say betting not beating
            TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Yes BSB was the one I used to travel the country to watch,Laila your right much more exciting funny both Shaky and Ellison never cut it
              In motor GP but I think they are brilliant in BSB would have been even better with Tommy hill and Hopkins.theres some great racing in WSB
              what I really need now is Eurosport on sky trouble is your locked in for everything with sky.
              Last edited by roy; 10 April 2013, 21:22. Reason: Hi terry who did you beat up?

Comment

Good point Roy, I am a bit dyslicsic and I can't spell. I never liked Tommy Hill but he is a very good racer and it is a shame that he and Hopkins aren't there this year.
                Love Tell

( Mr Angry)

Comment

There is a WSB race this Sunday at Aragon, but I don't know when it's on TV. I can get Eurosport on Sky, not sure which Sky package I'm on but it's not a sports one.

Comment

For those that can't afford, or are just to tight, like me, British SB on ITV4 Wednesday at 8 pm and Moto GP on BBC3 7:30 on Saturday and Moto 2 & 3 on 301.
                    And for nandy pandies, I really enjoyed the Formula One (not a real man.s sport) race on Sunday it's just a shame that Alonzo won.

Comment

[QUOTE= it's just a shame that Alonzo won.[/QUOTE]

Hi Terry,

One question.............Why?

Keith.

Comment

Why indeed

The best car and best driver on the day, that's all that matters isn't it !!

Comment

Sorry, don't like him, he showed his real colours when racing with Mclaran and Hamilton a few years ago.
                          That's why, love Terry

Comment

To be honest Pete I think he is the most complete driver at the moment. Without the two "No Fault" DNFs last year he would have been world champion in a car only someone of his calibre could tame.

Keith.

Comment

No need to apologise Terry, you are entitled to your opinions. I think however that you are being unfair, both Lewis and Fernando have matured in the years since 2007. McLaren are a very strict and structured team who threw their weight behind Ron Dennis's prodigy which understandably was not what a double world champion would expect. As I said to Pete you will not find a more complete driver at the moment.

Keith.

Comment

Keith;
                                You are right about Mclaren, They have a very strict protocol and some drivers did find it very hard. I would like button to win but I think he is a second rate driver (don't quote me or tell anyone else. If I was running a team, the drivers I would like would be Vettel, Raikkonen and Alonso. Not in that order, I still don't like him.
                                love Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X