No announcement yet.

Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We watch grown men do a lot of other silly things Terry, what's one more ?

Or else what ?????????? LOL

xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
      Moto GP on tonight at 7 pm CH5 from Assen

Miranda, F1 coming into your back garden this weekend but I doubt you're hear them.

I do miss the old engines revving.

Love Terry
      I thought you changed the thread Terry by mentioning f1. Speaking of which it was a sad result in Austria for Mercedes.

Barry x
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

YAY, YAY Barry !

Well done England ! easy breezy...well not really lol but great game !

and sssssssh don't tell Terry I said this

Comment

Hi CC,

I think Terry may get annoyed we are spoiling his thread but I’m pleased we scraped through to the quarter final although watching England play football is not good for the blood pressure xx.

Comment

Haha yes Barry they seemed determined to lose as much as they did to win ! lol

No worries about Terry he loves me too much to stay mad at me for too long, he has a place in his chicken shed just waiting for me

Ok Terry normal service can resume, just had to give a cheer to England

Much Love XOXO

Comment

World Super Bikes Round-9 Riviera Di Rimini 06 - 08 Jul

British Super Bikes ROUND 5 KNOCKHILL 06 - 08 JULY
              TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                Moto GP on tonight at 7 pm CH5 from Assen

Miranda, F1 coming into your back garden this weekend but I doubt you're hear them.

I do miss the old engines revving.

Love Terry
                It's. Strangely quiet here today. Normall hear helicopters buzzing back and forth. Sad to see another Dunlop has died.

Comment

Didn't hear about William Dunlop Miranda;

He seemed such a nice reserved man. Michael always seems the other way.

World Super Bikes Round-9 Riviera Di Rimini 06 - 08 Jul Showing ITV4 8 pm Tuesday

British Super Bikes ROUND 5 KNOCKHILL 06 - 08 JULY Showing ITV4 8 pm Wednesday
                  TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

moto GP on at 7 pm tonight on CH5

Comment

Yes. Last one for a while?

Comment

goodwood on ITV4 8 to 9, Tuesday

Comment

Thanks Terry, I’ll be tuned in x

Comment

BSB is on Quest this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon.

And the highlights are on ITV4 Wed 25th at 8pm

The road racing series is on Tue, ITV4 at 8pm

Comment

Just thought I would post a pic of my current ride, its a 2016 Suzuki Intruder VZR1800R BOSS.
                              Im still able to ride it at the minute, but can't see that being the case in 12 months because
                              my hand and arms are getting weaker as time goes by.

Ive been riding for almost 47 years, I started when I was 11 years old on a BSA Bantam 175
                              motorcrosser.

Im not looking forward to not being able to ride because its been a massive part of my life!.
                              Cheers,

Mick

Comment

She's a beauty Mick, does she have a name?

Focus on what you can do in the here and now. Nobody knows what lies ahead...

Enjoy every ride. Please tell me that you and Terry won't bore the pants off the rest of us with discussions about bikes

Love Ellie.
                                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Working...
                                X