No announcement yet.

Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Roy, Marquez did look very impressive, I thought Lorenzo might win again and that Marquez might overcook it but was wrong on that. Cal Crutchlow is definitely doing great for team GB! Carol

Comment

Thanks Carol for your note, " World Superbikes racing today at Assen. On Eurosport". Should be on C4 on Saturday early morning.
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Terry, MotoGP Jerez is also next Sunday, not sure when showing on BBC though.

Carol

Comment

Motorbike Madness

Runners and riders for - *
          The MNDA Bella Pasta handicap steaks

Big Rob Rossi *- recognisable by his straw crash helmut - he is bound to feature if he doesn't have to stop too many times to sell ice cream !*

Pete di Prada - comes with some baggage but he always has a good case to make. You Cannock rule him out.

Terri Tagliatelle - looks as if he has too much on his plate in this race. like a big Suffolk turkey - always good over two legs.

*GinoTonico - a bit wobbly on the straight but ice cool - a favourite amongst the MNDA forum lady ' groupies '

Roy di Messi - he goes like his back side is on fire - has he the stomach for this race - he certainly has a sting in his tail - or is stink in his trail ?

Mona *Laila - I can picture her smiling face being in the frame at the end.*

Gucci Gucci John - questions will be asked of him but he usually comes up with the right answers

Buzzardi Breezer - Ex champ, ex pat, and ex con living on the Costa del Crime. He stole his leathers but his bike Costa packet !

8*
          Andre di Terminator - cross his path and may you disappear .

Oh ! *, the thrills , the spills, the noise of the exhausts, the smell of burning rubber***- and that is *just Roy walking out of the pit

Watch *it on MNDA sports channel !

Cheers
          Rory *( non hairy biker)

Comment

Hi Rory;
            Your'l overdoing the medication mate. Keep it up. By the way, world super bike showing at 7 am Saturday for all of those that are too tight (like me), to pay for sky.
            TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Same as that Terry thanks for the reminder will set the timer,
              Rory you forgot to mention the skid marks or is it because your kind,considerate and a gentlemen.

Nah thought not.

Roy:-)

Comment

Rory . Great account of the Bella Pasta steaks. More sports commentary needed!

Comment

Hi Guys

I hope Riluzole has the same effect on me as it does on Rory!!!
                  I might just double the dose !

Comment

Surfing the Internet I found this footage of Rory and Roy getting in some practice for the big event.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmiOL3Fw60

Roy looks a little underdressed but it is probably down to the fine weather. Triumphed again.

John

Comment

Hi Roy

I thought you might be over sensitive to my comments so I limited the remarks to the truth. !

Don't forget to clean your plugs !

Rory

Comment

If you want a few more competitors Rory a fleet of these might be an idea.

http://www.mobilityconquest.com/

John

Comment

John
                          Yes - it is Roy - you can tell by the state of the saddle ! I bet he has few requests to ride as a passenger behind him!

Comment

Morning Rory,

Glad to be on the grid. What time is qualifying?

Keith.

Comment

Guys

For the more sedate amongst us have a look at this site and if anyone knows of any owners, give me a shout.

www.elecscoot.co.uk

Comment

Moto GP Practice today at the Jerez circuit: Lorenzo was fastest and Cal Crutchlow was number 3. Rossi also looking good. Looks like another good race coming up since Marquez is on his home ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X