Motorbike Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rory,

Yes passengers are treated to warm air conditioning on the back.

SMOKING.

Roy.

Comment

Hey Roy
      Sounds like a Scottish poet - 3 Degree Burns !

Comment

Some qualifying from Jerez on 301 6 to 9 pm today, Moto 2 & 3 race 9:45 to 12:20 am tomorrow and GP after that on BBC2
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Thanks Terry,

Enjoyed WSB this morning group of 3 on the same points,good to see Tom Sykes do well on the Kwaker,thanks for the times for
          Motor GP

Have a great day

Roy.

Comment

Lots of crashes at MotoGP qualifying, Marquez, Rossi and Cal Crutchlow (twice). Hope that Cal Crutchlow is OK for the race. They all looked OK.

Comment

Hi Laila

Lucky it is Moto GP - at least there is a doctor on hand ! (GP - did you get it ? - oh well , I tried)

I will leave you all aone now

Rory

Comment

Phew, bit of a clash between Marquez and Lorenzo on the last lap. Lucky that Lorenzo didn't crash. Marquez was reckless. Maybe some repercussions on that manoeuvre of Marquez.

Comment

Hi Laila;
                  As usual I must have been watching a different race. Marquez was a bit close a few times earlier in the race but I thought that he was in the lead at that point and Lorenzo hit him. He passed him with plenty of room to spare and stayed well within the track limits. I think what the mistro Rossi has done in the past to Lorenzo and Gibbino was much worse. As Rossi said, it's not knitting.
                  It does make it interesting having another main player in the mix.
                  BSB is on Wednesday the 8th C4 at I think 8 pm.
                  TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Terry, I guess there are always two sides to things. Marquez was close behind Lorenzo and into Lorenzo corner, the corner that was named after him a few days ago, there's an irony, Marquez breaked very late and ran wide leaving Lorenzo nowhere to go, Lorenzo tried to turn in but with Marquez careering wide they clashed and Marquez held while Lorenzo went off into the outside curb. Lorenzo was not a happy man.

Comment

Hi Terry and Laila,

Well seem to remember Lorenzo being a real risk taker early on in his career it's great to have incidences and not processions,
                      I would like Rossi to have the same mods to his Yam as Lorenzo and look forward to return as a wild card later in the season,
                      Also Bagio looking and thinking of returning to WSB.

Comment

Hi Roy, Marquez has definitely livened things up, and as Terry says "its not knitting" I do though have some déjà vu about the risk taking of Marquez as it reminds me of Simoncelli

Comment

Hi Laila,

Yes I remember most if not all of the greats having many crashes as youngsters, I myself had prangs on and off track in my teens,
                          most racers are wired up differently they have respect and awareness but no fear I believe the machines even in the same team
                          Have very different power and handling capabilities.i would imagine Gerry Burgess is a bit miffed working on a number 2 bike,
                          The crowd,116,000 in Spain 50% with yellow Rossi caps.

Comment

Hi Terry,Pete and all,

Just noticed itv 4 after BSB Oulton park is tribute to seventies moto GP called unridables just after.worth watching or recording
                            The late great Barry Sheen.

Comment

If have iPad then can get the free ITV app. Noticed that can get BSB superbike highlights from thruxton on ITV4 on the iPad at the moment. Carol

Comment

Hi Roy and all,

Just watched the unrideables on ITV4. Great documentary bringing back memories of Freddie Spencer, Wayne Gardner, Schwantz, Eddie Lawson and those 500cc two strokes . Ah Castrol (one for Miranda). And me kissing Wayne Gardner!!!!

Got you there.

Good stuff
                                Last edited by Laila; 9 May 2013, 00:46. Reason: Checking my photo with wayne

Comment

Working...
                                X