X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barry52
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2012

So sad about Mick Whalley being killed while riding at Donington this weekend.

Barry
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• Terry
      Forum Member
      • May 2012

The first round of the British Super Bikes is on Wednesday ITV 4 at 8pm

yes, that's sad Barry;

If you're going to go, it's probably good to be doing something you love and enjoy. It's not easy for the people left behind.
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Terry
        Forum Member
        • May 2012

Moto GP is on very soon, sorry Miranda;

Monday, Ch 5, 7 to 8 PM in Argentina
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• miranda
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Terry View Post
          Moto GP is on very soon, sorry Miranda;

Monday, Ch 5, 7 to 8 PM in Argentina
          I've only just checked in! X

Comment

• Terry
            Forum Member
            • May 2012

Todays BSB race is going to be shown on ITV4, Wednesday at 8 pm

Love Terry

Comment

• miranda
              Forum Member
              • Jan 2011

Oh dear, Shakey having a tough time!

Comment

• Terry
                Forum Member
                • May 2012

Yeh, a shakey start to say the least, Carol won't be pleased.

Good to see Ferrari up there Barry, It's a shame that one more team is not competitive.

Love Terry

Comment

• Barry52
                  Forum Member
                  • Mar 2012

Hi Terry,

The early races have been boring and it looks like a two horse race. Bring on the rain and then we will see some fun.

Barry x
                  I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• Terry
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2012

Moto GP on Monday night, I think ch 5, 7 pm.

Rain would bring other teams into play Barry

Comment

• Terry
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2012

World Super Bkes is on tonight at 8pm and

British Super Bikes is on Wednesday at the same time,both on ITV4

Love Terry

Comment

• mikey5510

Awesome! Cheers Terry.

Comment

• Terry
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2012

WSB and BSP are shown again Saturday morning at 10 and 11 am

After that is Scarborough Motor Bike Racing, Guy Martin is racing here, i thought that he had stopped doing that

Moto GP from Spain is Ch 5 on Monday at 7pm
                          Last edited by Terry; 5 May 2017, 21:56.

Comment

• pete

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                            WSB and BSP are shown again Saturday morning at 10 and 11 am

After that is Scarborough Motor Bike Racing

Moto GP from Spain is Ch 5 on Monday at 7pm
                            Thanks Terry

,your a star, just to tell you Ann died yesterday

Petex

Comment

• Terry
                              Forum Member
                              • May 2012

I am in the gym but I was just thinking that,

World super bike racing is on tonight at 8pm on ITV4 , I think.

Love Terry

Comment

• Terry
                                Forum Member
                                • May 2012

Moto GP from France is Ch 5 on Monday at 7pm

I thought that Rossi had it all tied up this year with careful none aggressive riding but maybe not.

Love Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X