No announcement yet.

Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Honor, with Bryan Cranston, on Sky is definitely worth watching - 10 eps.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

It's the softly spoken man himself ☘ and definitely not Dot Cotton ( sorry Matthew !) . However, I may go off him if he turns out to be a baddy!

I will give your honor a go, Ellie.

Broken with Sean Bean ( 😍!) Is worth a watch. Its on i player.

Love Debbie x

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        It's the softly spoken man himself ☘ and definitely not Dot Cotton ( sorry Matthew !) . However, I may go off him if he turns out to be a baddy!

I will give your honor a go, Ellie.

Broken with Sean Bean ( 😍!) Is worth a watch. Its on i player.

Love Debbie x
        Oh he’s the baddy alright. You best start looking around for your next guilty secret 😁

Comment

Deb I knew it had to be him!!

Do we get to find out who 'H' is this series, I wonder??

​

Comment

Ellie, you know me too well !

As far as I can remember, they are making us think that "H" is a group. I shall be shocked and horrified if it's my man 🀣☘ x

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
              Oh he’s the baddy alright. You best start looking around for your next guilty secret 😁
              I have enough guilty secrets without looking for any more ! 🀣x

Comment

Yes, looking forwards to line of duty also. About time!

We've just finished a few things recently too, all highly recommended: Your Honour, The One, Bloodlands, White House Farm, Behind Her Eyes

Ongoing: Unforgotten and Snowpiercer (such a pain having to wait weekly for a new episode, what is that about? hahaha far too spoiled with binge-watching these days)

Comment

The other night I was looking for something to watch and decided I'd watch "Shameless". A lot of people I know told me to watch it when it was first screened, but we never bothered. So I watched the first few episodes and then discovered that they made 139 episodes! Oh dear, they might outlast me. πŸ™„
                  Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

That's your challenge, Gary πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                      That's your challenge, Gary πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
                      I'm not sure I was looking for any more challenges. I'm up to my eyes with them.
                      Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Gary you just have to use your eyes and let Louise have the remote 😊
                        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Finally a series that is for both sexes (I am too old for initials) Outlander on Amazon Prime a beautiful love story for the girls and graphic violence for the boys. A little slice of heaven on earth. πŸ‘
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Desperate for season 6 to start.
                            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                              Finally a series that is for both sexes (I am too old for initials) Outlander on Amazon Prime a beautiful love story for the girls and graphic violence for the boys. A little slice of heaven on earth. πŸ‘
                              Talk about stereotyping... πŸ™„

​

Comment

In my world girls are girls and boys are boys. Everything else is just labels. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
                                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X