Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Finally a series that is for both sexes (I am too old for initials) Outlander on Amazon Prime a beautiful love story for the girls and graphic violence for the boys. A little slice of heaven on earth. πŸ‘
    Started watching this and I’m hooked. Cheers for the pointer

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post

Started watching this and I’m hooked. Cheers for the pointer
      Catch up quickly Phil as season 6 is due soon. I was late coming to this series and I got hooked so I had to restrict myself to only 2 episodes per day otherwise I wouldn’t have got any sleep.
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I'm listening to an audio book on YouTube called America falls. It's all about germ war fare and invasion by China. I'm on book 1 and so far it's brilliant and really well read.
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

I am obviously not on the same wavelength as the rest of you - my absolute favourite is The Walking Dead. Watched an episode or 2 when on channel 5, and didn't like it at all, but when i got a trial of Now TV, I stareted at episode 1, and got hooked! Currently, and somewhat at the oother end of the spectrum, i am watching the BBCs Keeping Faith! Onto series 2 having liked series 1 when it came out, whenever
          Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

Baby driver on Netflix. I surprised myself! 😊x
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Panic free on Amazon prime brilliant new series.πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€­πŸ˜€xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

BBC iPlayer panorama on AI very very scary don't watch alone. .πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ§πŸ€”zx

Comment

Just finished watching 22 episodes from series 1 of New Amsterdam on Amazon prime. A hospital drama similar to ER on speed. Highly recommend it and be prepared to laugh and cry.
                  I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I've seen some episodes and really enjoyed it Barry. Worth a watch.
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

🎬 series:
                      Schitz Creek (Netflix) πŸ˜‚ hilarious and touching once you get into it (takes 4 episodes)
                      Madmen (Prime) πŸ‘— very stylish - cut throat world of advertising.
                      Homeland (Netflix) πŸ”«spies and counter terrorism

🎬Films:
                      Nomadland (Disney) very well done revolving around ppl living an alternative and hard nomadic lifestyle.
                      Soul(Disney) animation but don't let that put you off
                      Eat pray love (Netflix) a go to romantic life affirming movie for rainy days
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Black Summer season two out on Netflix. If you haven't watched this awesome series you are so lucky. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€—xx

Comment

Is anyone watching Start-Up on Netflix, starring Martin Freeman? I'm 3 episodes in and wondering if it's worth it, quite slow...

Thanks xx
                          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Netflix Gone Baby Gone and The Dead Don't Die. Very different films but each brilliant in it's own right. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

On Amazon prime but sadly it needs a shudder subscription is An American Werewolf In London and if like me you think you remember it too well, you don't. Remains a classic. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

The Doorman on Amazon Prime. Excellent film makes membership worthwhile πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜„xx

Comment

Working...
                                X