No announcement yet.

Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the new series of the Handmaids Tale, and channel 4 "Walter presents" - Blood Pact at the mo!
    Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

Apologies if mentioned before but The Witcher on Netflix is well worth a watch. New series in December. πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Desperado on Netflix. See if you can name all the stars. Highly enjoyable film. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Orange is the new Black Netflix. Seven series. Razor sharp script, superb characters. Finally a true contender for Wentworth. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ€“πŸ˜„xx

Comment

The Accountant Netflix a beautiful film. Watch it and be delighted.πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation Matthew...was looking for something to watch tonight. X

Comment

Netflix The Hitman's Apprentice; do not be put off by the title, it's actually a charming and funny film. πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Watching dietland. Certainly different. Women killing me.
                  when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Killing men. Not killing me. Stupid phone!
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                      Netflix The Hitman's Apprentice; do not be put off by the title, it's actually a charming and funny film. πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                      Love that film. Looking forward to the sequel The Hitmans Wife's Bodyguard ....πŸΏπŸŒ­πŸŽ¬πŸ“½
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

The Platform Arabic production in three series. Classic who dunnit that has plenty of shocks! πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ§πŸ˜†xx
                        Last edited by matthew55; 11 August 2021, 17:08.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post

Love that film. Looking forward to the sequel The Hitmans Wife's Bodyguard ....πŸΏπŸŒ­πŸŽ¬πŸ“½
                          It's already on my movie App...🍿🌭
                          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Mercury rising on Netflix an oldie but a goodie. Highly recommended πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

I am binging The Matrix on Netflix because a fourth film is due in December. πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜šxx

Comment

Netflix: Once Upon a Time in America. Stellar cast and at over three hours a great day filler! πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X