Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Nine Perfect Strangers on Prime 😱😱😱😱

That's ~7 precious hours of my live wasted - I kept hoping it'd get better, more fool me!
    Me too😡😬
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
      Me too😡😬
      I feel a bit better now, thanks Linda πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Nothing ventured nothing gained ladies. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

What a film! Legends of the fall on Netflix. If only all films were this good. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 I finished Ganglands - some amount of ammo dropped in the finale!

And, why on earth is Sofia still alive πŸ€”

​

Comment

I feel another series looming. She can't survive another six episodes surely! πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx

Comment

Def not.

​

Comment

Lots of new stuff on Netflix today. Enjoy πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

LindaB Well, how did I miss Red Dragon all these years!! I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for the recommendation πŸ‘

Great acting and it was good to see (the disgraced) PSH glued to a chair 🀭

😘😘

​

Comment

Thanks from me to I'm loving Red Dragon. I can't remember how many times I've seen it. Isn't that great! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Heat on Netflix when Pacino and Deniro get together you know what your getting. 2.5 hours the icing. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Manhunter 1986 is the Red Dragon story but a better version IMO...πŸ˜±πŸ€”
                          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

The Green Mile is on Netflix. It's a miracle if you haven't already seen it but it's such a great film and an awesome time filler. Mr Jingles says watch me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Netflix Ragnarok two seasons and jolly good. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

The Starling on Netflix. Melissa McCarthy...Chris O'Dowd....Kevin Kline.
                                Really liked this film...theme of loss & grief.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X