No announcement yet.

Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guilty on Netflix. Jake Gyllenhaal as a police officer demoted to a call centre. A man on the edge. I enjoyed it.
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
      The Guilty on Netflix.
      Thanks LindaB I might watch it tonight and avoid having to watch the ⚽. 😄😄 xx
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

LindaB I watched The Guilty, thanks for recommendation.

That was Jake Gyllenhal finally looking his age, 40, with the rough haircut - no hint of a Dadbod mind 😉

What's next for the Film Club? 😏😘😘

Comment

Ellie wasn't a bad movie...glad you enjoyed it. I watched The Sparrow (see previous page). A tad 'cheesy' but that apart I found it watchable. I think there's something to be said about comedians playing more 'straight' roles. Adding a certain kind of pathos. 🎭
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Have you watched squid game yet? 11million people have apparently. Build a collesum in every city and feed politicians to Lions. Charge a tenner a seat and save the NHS. Simples! 😉😁🤗😍xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
              Have you watched squid game yet? 11million people have apparently. Build a collesum in every city and feed politicians to Lions. Charge a tenner a seat and save the NHS. Simples! 😉😁🤗😍xx
              Started watching it but couldn't get into it...have you watched it?

Comment

Watched the whole thing and a new season is coming in December. xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Maybe it gets better...I'll take another look 😉

Comment

Because it's October I'm launching a binge of Mad Michael and all the Halloween films. 😀🐧🤗😍xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                      Have you watched squid game yet?
                      Yeah, tried it and bailed, same as Linda, bit surprised as I'm a Hunger Games fan. The Other Half loved it though. 😘

Comment

Well I was unsure for three episodes but I stuck with it and I'm glad that I did. It's a sad indictment of our society that eleven million enjoyed watching gratuitous violence, but it's a moral tale too. 😁🤗😘😍xx

Comment

I loved the Hunger Games too....I will try again with Squid Game at some point😇

Comment

Netflix series 'You' 👍🗡🔪💉💊😱

Comment

LindaB Are you sure you're a Social Worker, not in marketing? 😄

I might give it a go - have you watched all 3 series yet? xx

Comment

its great to have some suggestions to watch. It really really helps to disappear into a good series. I am re watching Top of The Lake on Netflix .. bit dark but very engrossing . And the new series of Succession starts soon !

Comment

Working...
                                X