Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha Ellie!

Beemer, YouTube can be addictive, you start off with an interesting watch and then you end up 2 hours later on something so strange that you don't even know how you got there lol.

I'm pretty sure we ended up watching a video the other day of a guy who made an assault course in his back garden for squirrels and if they made it to the end they got some walnuts. I feel so much wiser now haha!

Comment

You made me too interested, I wanna watch this video

Comment

YouTube: everyone has 15 minutes of fame. Mostly I prefer putting hot needles into my eyes. ๐Ÿ˜„
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

We Have Binge watched Supernatural (14 seasons and 15th and final out soon).

Now on Buffy but husband prefers Angel. Twenty years old but hold up well.

He watches documenteries on History type channel, when I am pottering.

Obviously for us

Game of Thrones, Walking Dead (all graphic violence)

Blacklist
          Dark Matter (sci fi)
          Rome
          Firefly (14 eps only)
          Lucifer
          Penny Dreadful (original 3 seasons)

X Files

Loved Lexx (sci fi)
          if you like that
          Killjoys
          Andromeda

All kind of cheesy

Endevor and obviously Morse

We obviously watch way too much TV and husband has to instruct me on the 3 different remotes (NO THAT ONE)

Comment

The Americans
            stranger things
            downtown Abbey
            man in the high castle
            bucket list
            love radio drama and audio books on YouTube
            the problem is sometimes we spend more time searching for something than actually watching.
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

The strain
              street cat called Bob
              I have to admit we watched white Christmas. It used to be on every year when I was young so got sick of seeing it. So we watched it and enjoyed it
              and king Kong. This was also on every Christmas and late at night and my mum wouldn't let me see it. When I did see it I was horrified. That poor monkey!
              ok no one's going to watch my suggestions ๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

Im loving la revolution at the moment ๐Ÿ˜†x
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

I think you're a bit of a rebel

Comment

You're beginning to know me x

Comment

Halloween treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeSAFGWzft8
                      Copyright Graham

Comment

Dawn of the dead is my all time favourite zombie film ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Money heist is a Good story and calling saul a spin off from breaking bad. One more sons of anarchy

Comment

Tess and everyone who has posted replies I have both Netflix and Prime. Before the lockdown in March I watched loads of series and the odd stand alone film, mostly when my husband was out. He came in late and sometimes ended up watching with me. Thereโ€™s so many that I enjoyed but Iโ€™d be hard pressed to remember all of the titles.

I like thrillers and crime dramas, but also watched Grace and Frankie when my head had had enough excitement from thrillers. I watched the whole Breaking Bad series in a relatively short time after it was recommended to me. A Prime short series called Jack something was very good (a US thriller about a terrorism threat and the twisting turning story of itโ€™s thwarting), kept me on the edge of my seat which I like. If I remember the title Iโ€™ll update you all. I watched Designated Survivor which I stuck with despite some reservations. I think that itโ€™s worth watching.

We binge watched the Line of Duty together on the iplayer, catching the next series on Netflix I think and binge watched that too. Iโ€™d recommend it as a very good UK TV series.

We havenโ€™t been watching much since lockdown. We started reading and since then Iโ€™ve read over 100 books, binging on them too. I could recommend some fab crime series and the odd non fiction that Iโ€™ve enjoyed.

Iโ€™ll go on Netflix and Prime soon and try build a list of the series etc that I enjoyed and then come back here to share.

A smashing idea for this thread Tess, love Lynne x
                            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Ooh yes please Lynne, I'd love some crime fiction recommendations.

I've just finished Fiona Barton's 3 books and enjoyed them - lighter than my previous reads by Ragnar Jonasson!

Take care.

Love Ellie.

โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

We started watching the men who stare at goats on Amazon prime. Didn't see much when it was cut off. It's not on there now. Took ages to find something and that happens ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Working...
                                X