Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    Killing men. Not killing me. Stupid phone!

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Watching dietland. Certainly different. Women killing me.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Netflix The Hitman's Apprentice; do not be put off by the title, it's actually a charming and funny film. πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Thanks for the recommendation Matthew...was looking for something to watch tonight. X

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    The Accountant Netflix a beautiful film. Watch it and be delighted.πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Orange is the new Black Netflix. Seven series. Razor sharp script, superb characters. Finally a true contender for Wentworth. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ€“πŸ˜„xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Desperado on Netflix. See if you can name all the stars. Highly enjoyable film. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Apologies if mentioned before but The Witcher on Netflix is well worth a watch. New series in December. πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Watching the new series of the Handmaids Tale, and channel 4 "Walter presents" - Blood Pact at the mo!

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    The Doorman on Amazon Prime. Excellent film makes membership worthwhile πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜„xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    On Amazon prime but sadly it needs a shudder subscription is An American Werewolf In London and if like me you think you remember it too well, you don't. Remains a classic. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Netflix Gone Baby Gone and The Dead Don't Die. Very different films but each brilliant in it's own right. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Is anyone watching Start-Up on Netflix, starring Martin Freeman? I'm 3 episodes in and wondering if it's worth it, quite slow...

Thanks xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Black Summer season two out on Netflix. If you haven't watched this awesome series you are so lucky. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€—xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    🎬 series:
    Schitz Creek (Netflix) πŸ˜‚ hilarious and touching once you get into it (takes 4 episodes)
    Madmen (Prime) πŸ‘— very stylish - cut throat world of advertising.
    Homeland (Netflix) πŸ”«spies and counter terrorism

🎬Films:
    Nomadland (Disney) very well done revolving around ppl living an alternative and hard nomadic lifestyle.
    Soul(Disney) animation but don't let that put you off
    Eat pray love (Netflix) a go to romantic life affirming movie for rainy days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X