Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    I've seen some episodes and really enjoyed it Barry. Worth a watch.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Just finished watching 22 episodes from series 1 of New Amsterdam on Amazon prime. A hospital drama similar to ER on speed. Highly recommend it and be prepared to laugh and cry.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    BBC iPlayer panorama on AI very very scary don't watch alone. .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿง๐Ÿค”zx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Panic free on Amazon prime brilliant new series.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜€xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Baby driver on Netflix. I surprised myself! ๐Ÿ˜Šx

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    I am obviously not on the same wavelength as the rest of you - my absolute favourite is The Walking Dead. Watched an episode or 2 when on channel 5, and didn't like it at all, but when i got a trial of Now TV, I stareted at episode 1, and got hooked! Currently, and somewhat at the oother end of the spectrum, i am watching the BBCs Keeping Faith! Onto series 2 having liked series 1 when it came out, whenever

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I'm listening to an audio book on YouTube called America falls. It's all about germ war fare and invasion by China. I'm on book 1 and so far it's brilliant and really well read.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowler View Post

Started watching this and Iโ€™m hooked. Cheers for the pointer
    Catch up quickly Phil as season 6 is due soon. I was late coming to this series and I got hooked so I had to restrict myself to only 2 episodes per day otherwise I wouldnโ€™t have got any sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Finally a series that is for both sexes (I am too old for initials) Outlander on Amazon Prime a beautiful love story for the girls and graphic violence for the boys. A little slice of heaven on earth. ๐Ÿ‘
    Started watching this and Iโ€™m hooked. Cheers for the pointer

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    It's a great place for bank robbers ๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry52 View Post

You need to get out more often Annette lol. X
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Janette x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowler View Post
    Our 85 year old neighbours love Benidorm. They used to go a couple of times a year, often for Christmas. Once when we staying in Javea we drove down to meet them. I have to say itโ€™s not a place I would rush back to. The old towns wasnโ€™t too bad but the rest didnโ€™t do anything for us.

Like Madge tho ๐Ÿ˜
    Same....not my kind of holiday ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Itโ€™s never been a place Iโ€™ve fancied going and never been, my brother tried to get us to go for years he loves it, i just love the programme ๐Ÿฅฐ

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I didn't mind Benidorm out of season. I liked the old town.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by Nettie View Post
    Iโ€™ve been watching back to back Benidorm ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Our 85 year old neighbours love Benidorm. They used to go a couple of times a year, often for Christmas. Once when we staying in Javea we drove down to meet them. I have to say itโ€™s not a place I would rush back to. The old towns wasnโ€™t too bad but the rest didnโ€™t do anything for us.

Like Madge tho ๐Ÿ˜

Leave a comment:

Working...
X