X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
    I agree Linda. Tom Cruise is a light weight actor in my humble opinion xx
    He just doesn't fit the description of Reacher πŸ€”πŸ˜˜
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      If you haven't seen it yet Red Notice on Netflix. Try not laughing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒΉxx
      Thanks Matthew it's on my list to watch today. Ryan Reynolds dry humour and snide remarks just up my streetπŸŽ¬πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
        Ryan Reynolds dry humour and snide remarks just up my street
        Ryn Reynolds is right up my street too, just for different reasons 🀣🀣🀣

Although he is one of my favourite guests on the Graham Norton Show, he's very entertaining πŸ‘πŸ‘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ellie love those clips of him on Graham Norton....I can imagine the reasons he is up your street...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Comment

matthew55 enjoyed Red Notice πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Comment

So did I. Bit of an Indiana Jones vibe to it, I thought.

And... "Baldilocks" - love it 🀣🀣🀣🀣

​

Comment

For the record I am not gay. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                  For the record I am not gay.
                  Did I miss something πŸ€”

​

Comment

Well I loved red notice but not for the same reasons as you ladies. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Gal Gadot? She's gorgeous xx

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                        LindaB Fess up Girl... have you watched any more episodes? No πŸ€₯ xx
                        OK I caved in ....πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ˜˜

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                          OK I caved in ....
                          You lasted longer than I would have πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm watching Startup on Netflix 😘

​

Comment

BBC iplayer The girl with the dragon tattoo. What a treat πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹πŸ˜xx

Comment

🎬 Dr Sleep...on Prime. I saw this in the cinema when it was 1st released. I found it one of the creepiest horror movies I've seen & I love a horror movie. 😲😱

Comment

Jungle cruise on Disney plus. Brilliant and great fun. πŸ†πŸΎπŸ‘πŸŒ³xx

Comment

Working...
                                X