You need to get out more often Annette lol. X

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Iโ€™ve been watching back to back Benidorm ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Netflix - Masterpiece Contemporary: Page Eight. Stellar cast and Razor sharp script. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Eurovision song contest (film) if you want to watch something that's easy to watch, good fun and daft. Then give it a go.

true lies. Haven't watched this for years. It's still great.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Change is always possible if enough people want it. ๐Ÿ‘

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by richard View Post
    She walked up to me and she asked me to dance

An amazing song when you think how long ago it was written. Could you now write a song with the lyrics โ€œIn a dark brown voiceโ€?

I read recently that Blue Minks โ€œMelting Pot โ€œ has been banned by the BBC. Political correctness gone mad, especially when you think what the song was all about and when it was written. And today where are we? We have a multi cultural, multi racial, wonderful world. Oops careful thatโ€™s a cue for another song ๐Ÿ˜€

Richard
    Couldnโ€™t agree more Richard.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Why ban melting pot? I thought that's what we wanted. I think we are not allowed opinions anymore. Mad world - another song.

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    She walked up to me and she asked me to dance

An amazing song when you think how long ago it was written. Could you now write a song with the lyrics โ€œIn a dark brown voiceโ€?

I read recently that Blue Minks โ€œMelting Pot โ€œ has been banned by the BBC. Political correctness gone mad, especially when you think what the song was all about and when it was written. And today where are we? We have a multi cultural, multi racial, wonderful world. Oops careful thatโ€™s a cue for another song ๐Ÿ˜€

Richard
    Last edited by richard; 3 April 2021, 07:01.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    What about Lola la la la la Lola ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Last edited by Bowler; 2 April 2021, 15:05.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    In my world girls are girls and boys are boys. Everything else is just labels. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Finally a series that is for both sexes (I am too old for initials) Outlander on Amazon Prime a beautiful love story for the girls and graphic violence for the boys. A little slice of heaven on earth. ๐Ÿ‘
    Talk about stereotyping... ๐Ÿ™„

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Desperate for season 6 to start.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Finally a series that is for both sexes (I am too old for initials) Outlander on Amazon Prime a beautiful love story for the girls and graphic violence for the boys. A little slice of heaven on earth. ๐Ÿ‘

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Gary you just have to use your eyes and let Louise have the remote ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    That's your challenge, Gary ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    I'm not sure I was looking for any more challenges. I'm up to my eyes with them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X