X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Jungle cruise on Disney plus. Brilliant and great fun. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿก๐ŸŒณxx
    I enjoyed that....a bit of escapism๐Ÿ˜‰
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

๐Ÿ“บ BBC iPlayer: Wolf Hall.
      One of my favourites & I'm pleased to see it's available. Mark Rylance as Cromwell is superb.๐ŸŽญ
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

Netflix The Dark Tower and 21 bridges two good for entertainment films. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

American Horror Story S10 is on Disney+ Back to it's usual high standard with all the same actors. Happy Days ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฏxx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

The rhythm section on Netflix if you haven't seen it yet you should. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—xx

Comment

BBC iplayer The Girl who played with fire. Brilliant as ever. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘ยฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

I don't have Netflix currently so not sure if on there still but there was a really good drama called Seven Seconds. And also an Israeli series called Fauda ( subtitled!). X

Comment

Oh yeah neither of them are comedy by the way!

Comment

Netflix Hummingbird Redemption, Mr Statham at his best. Enjoy. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Zante View Post
                      I don't have Netflix currently so not sure if on there still but there was a really good drama called Seven Seconds.
                      Yes, it's still there Zante I watched it some time ago and enjoyed it. xx
                      โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

I remember sobbing through a lot of it!! But the story and acting was brilliant. Also Ozark was good. I am awful with box sets I whizz through several episodes at a time and can't save them am useless! X

Comment

Donโ€™t know if anyone has mentioned Afterlife Ricky gervais , great watch n super funny should of watched it b4 the terminal diagnosis tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Patw Yep, I enjoyed Afterlife too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

Zante I just loved Ozark, waiting for the new season with bated breath! I've watch the final episode of S3 a few times and that scene still startles me. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ xx

โ€‹

Comment

I had Netflix a few years ago and can't remember now how many seasons I watched of Ozark. Love anything like that! Bosch on amazon is great too and Michael connelly is my favorite author. I do a free trial once a year and cram in as much as possible during the time so watch as much as can! Can't afford it otherwise. Fauda is a good one on Netflix. Can consume u for hours decent series can't they! Xx

Comment

Working...
                                X