No announcement yet.

Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think am gonna start to watch it now also! The very first boxset I ever watched was season 1 of 24 on dvd!! Stayed up all night once when hooked ! Used to do the same with Homeland! X

Comment

I loved Homeland πŸ‘πŸ»
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
        I loved Homeland πŸ‘πŸ»
        Me too, especially the earlier seasons. Nobody does a lip quiver quite like Carrie 😁😍😘
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Very true!! Don't know if either of u have seen it but the series Sleeper Cell is also brilliant. Similar to Homeland. There were 2 seasons. It's probably on either Netflix or amazon. I had a blitz in a choices video rental store which had a closing down sale ages ago and got the 2 seasons there and its very good!! X

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
            Black Summer season two out on Netflix. If you haven't watched this awesome series you are so lucky. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€—xx
            matthew55
            Forum Member
            matthew55

Black Summer is actually an off shoot of the zombie series,

Z Nation (5 seasons with a conclusion)

It has a sense of humour in it. Set after the Black Summer.

It maybe on Now TV.

Would recommend

Comment

Bad Blood on Netflix jolly good way to while away a few hours. Stay warm πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸŽ„xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Will take a look
                matthew55
                Forum Member
                matthew55 πŸ‘πŸ»thanks
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Satisfy the little one in your soul with Jumanji one and two. You're never too old. Just ask the Rolling Stones. βœŒοΈπŸ§“πŸ˜β€οΈxx
                  Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Started watching a series The OA on Netflix...🎬

So far so good ⭐⭐⭐

Comment

Vienna Blood 9pm bbc2. Series 2πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ¬

Comment

Amazon prime Wrath of Man. Guy Ritchie directs and Jason excels. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Žxx

Comment

Making myself to watch Scum on prime. The scum are actually the guards. πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘†xx

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                            BBC 1 series 'You Don't Know Me' part 2 tonight at 9pm. 1st episode was goodπŸ‘πŸ»
                            Not sure of the ending....so he was convicted??

Comment

That's exactly what bothered me. Poor ending. 😀🀬😁😍xx

Comment

For those with Sky or Now TV, Succession is definitely worth watching ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
                                X