Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellie πŸ˜‚something like that. It's very stylish...😘
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I shall give it a whirl 😘
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Netflix The Kitchen you girls will love it
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

If its cooking forget it.
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

I discovered β€˜Schmigadoon!’ (Apple TV+) on Saturday. Funny and enchanting, lots of musical numbers that you think are familiar. 6 episodes, done in a day. Recommended if you’re not looking for something heavy and meaningful.
            Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

Nothing to do with cooking
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

LindaB My once-reviled hospital bed is henceforth known as The Duke, for obvious reasons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Ellie now you've got Reacher & The Duke...πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Ellie - the cushion I put between my thighs while I sleep is called the Duke too... I even confessed to my husband 🀣
                    Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Originally posted by TinyLady View Post
                      Ellie - the cushion I put between my thighs while I sleep is called the Duke too...
                      Now that's an entirely different level of adoration Tiny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

​

Comment

Ellie - when I went into the hospice my husband asked me if I wanted him to bring the Duke in.... I had to giggle. Why I confessed I named the cushion that I don't know, but hubby took it well 🀣🀣🀣
                        Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

New series of Gentleman Jack tonight. Bbc1 9pm. Love Suranne Jones in most dramas....great actor⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                            Love Suranne Jones in most dramas....great actor⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                            Yep, I'm always drawn to dramas she is in πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

Last episode of the Ipcess File tonight πŸ‘
                              Bulbar ALS diagnosed September 2021, no speech, PEG fed, using ipad with Predictable to communicate, taking each day as it comes

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna View Post
                                Last episode of the Ipcess File tonight πŸ‘
                                I enjoyed the seriesπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜

Comment

Working...
                                X