• matthew55
    replied
    Im loving la revolution at the moment 😆x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    The strain
    street cat called Bob
    I have to admit we watched white Christmas. It used to be on every year when I was young so got sick of seeing it. So we watched it and enjoyed it
    and king Kong. This was also on every Christmas and late at night and my mum wouldn't let me see it. When I did see it I was horrified. That poor monkey!
    ok no one's going to watch my suggestions 🤣

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    The Americans
    stranger things
    downtown Abbey
    man in the high castle
    bucket list
    love radio drama and audio books on YouTube
    the problem is sometimes we spend more time searching for something than actually watching.

Leave a comment:

• DeeH
    replied
    We Have Binge watched Supernatural (14 seasons and 15th and final out soon).

Now on Buffy but husband prefers Angel. Twenty years old but hold up well.

He watches documenteries on History type channel, when I am pottering.

Obviously for us

Game of Thrones, Walking Dead (all graphic violence)

Blacklist
    Dark Matter (sci fi)
    Rome
    Firefly (14 eps only)
    Lucifer
    Penny Dreadful (original 3 seasons)

X Files

Loved Lexx (sci fi)
    if you like that
    Killjoys
    Andromeda

All kind of cheesy

Endevor and obviously Morse

We obviously watch way too much TV and husband has to instruct me on the 3 different remotes (NO THAT ONE)

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    YouTube: everyone has 15 minutes of fame. Mostly I prefer putting hot needles into my eyes. 😄

Leave a comment:

• LolaLi
    replied
    You made me too interested, I wanna watch this video

Leave a comment:

• Tess
    replied
    Hahaha Ellie!

Beemer, YouTube can be addictive, you start off with an interesting watch and then you end up 2 hours later on something so strange that you don't even know how you got there lol.

I'm pretty sure we ended up watching a video the other day of a guy who made an assault course in his back garden for squirrels and if they made it to the end they got some walnuts. I feel so much wiser now haha!

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Beemer View Post
    I tend to watch what her indoors watches, maybe cos I cant fight her for the remote anymore
    If TV remotes were meant to be in men's hands, the buttons would be bigger 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    I tend to watch what her indoors watches, maybe cos I cant fight her for the remote anymore but I love watching YouTube, such a variety of whatever floats your boat.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Many thanks Tess.

All is now clear!

I think I'd need to buy a much newer telly to be able to put applications on it. Sound good though.

If you can stomach the extensive realistic combat violence, another ultimately good-guy-wins film is Hacksaw Ridge.

Doug x

Leave a comment:

• Tess
    replied
    Hi Doug,

Netflix is basically an application that you can have on your TV or laptop and is a library of hundreds of movies or TV series. It doesn't contain every movie out there but a good selection. It has come in handy during covid where at the flick of a few buttons you can search and watch a good movie. I think it's 8 or 9 pounds a month, however with the amount we've been using it... certainly worth it! Not a sales woman I promise, just addicted to a good crime documentary
    I've not seen that one before but will look it up! Love a different accent.

Tess x

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Very strange. When I first looked at this thread it came up in reverse date order but when I checked a second time it was correct.

barry (annoyed no auto caps)

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    I admit to not really knowing what Netflix is. But if you're into feel-good films, may I suggest Shirley Valentine - and not just because of the fabulous scouse accents.

Doug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X