No announcement yet.

Netflix Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not read all the responses here....there are so many so forgive me if this has been suggested but The Serpent on BBC was brilliant. A true story too!

Comment

Ken
      We liked that too.
      Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

Anybody watching The Split (BBC)? Nicola Walker has grown on me over the years and MND features in the storyline with the all-too-familiar bleakness and quick exit option.

It's not that I disagree with the exit option in any shape or form, nor is it easy to put a positive spin on MND, but there are thousands of us managing to get on with our lives - such that they are, I agree - and that is an aspect of MND which is never portrayed in TV dramas.
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Im watching The Split and enjoying it. We have gone back to the first series so haven't got to the MND storyline yet.

Someone I know who is living with MND was asked to advise on the current series but im not sure if they listened πŸ€” xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Oh I'm watching it from the beginning so dont give anything more away.

I like nicola Walker. Loved her in last tango in Halifax.
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Ellie Deb​​​​​​​ denise yes I watched previous series so looked forward to this. I have wondered how the MND storyline will developπŸ€”

​​​​​​​
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

No Time to Die....now included in Prime. I'm not a huge Bond fan but worth a watch πŸ‘€
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Fabulous Friday is finally here!!!

The final episodes of the final season of the brilliant Ozark are ready and waiting on Netflix πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another season of Grace & Frankie too 😍

Enjoy 😘😘
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I am probably late to notice this so you might be aware already, but there is a new channel on the amazon website which is a free version of amazon prime! It's called freevee! Apparently has adverts but I am 43 minutes into the new Bosch Legacy series and haven't had a lady shaver advert yet! No adverts so far. Thought might interest members who don't have amazon prime but fancy some others programmes to watch. X

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                      No Time to Die....now included in Prime. I'm not a huge Bond fan but worth a watch πŸ‘€
                      same, I'm not a huge fan but I liked it a lot!

Comment

Working...
                      X