Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LindaB
    replied
    I've watched all of the TV series 'Holding' based on a novel by Graham Norton & directed by Kathy Burke. Really enjoyedπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ¬

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    We have just enjoyed The Watch. It's all about alien invasion using Costco as their base to take over the world. If you want a laugh and not fussed by bad language. 🀣

Leave a comment:

• JamesW
    replied
    Just to let you know the final series of β€˜The last kingdom’ is now available on Netflix for those of you (like me) who are into that sort of thing πŸ‘πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    I watched & enjoyed 'The Ipcress File' Sunday ITV 9pm
    Very stylish drama series...so far so goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ“Ί

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    LindaB Well I'm game - and great idea - were you the Social Committee (of 1) in work πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜˜
    How did you guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

But the hard part is getting people to 1.agree a film 2. agree a time πŸ€”πŸ˜œ

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I'm in

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    LindaB Well I'm game - and great idea - were you the Social Committee (of 1) in work πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Could we coordinate a movie that we all watch together....at the same time? A virtual cinemaπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸΏπŸŒ­πŸŸ

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    On Disney plus (costs money but saves lives) 'Next' a scary series in that it could really happen. πŸ’»βŒ¨οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    The pact - I player Bloodlands - possible prime
    the hour - prime

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    I'm going to try Young Wallander on NetflixπŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• DeeH
    replied
    Binge watching Australian Survior seasons on Amazon.

Thomas and I never support the same person to win.

So lots of good natured shouting at the TV.

Plus very nice looking folk in swimwear

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    I wish Liam Neeson had been cast as Reacher in those films... as a small person maybe I should support Tom Cruise... but he really doesn't have the presence....

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I watched The Power Of The Dog on Netflix this afternoon - slow burner but, with Benedict Cumberbatch, Kirsten Dunst, Jesse Plemons and Kodi Smit McPhee putting in stellar performances, it's definitely worth a watch on your next Duvet Day πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Started watching 'Inventing Anna' on Netflix...so far so good. πŸŽ¬πŸ“ΊπŸ‘πŸ»

Julia Garner aka Ruth from OzarkπŸ‘πŸ»

Leave a comment:

Working...
X