X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misfits is good on netflik

Comment

My latest watch was Bridgerton.

Easy to watch...period piece and narrated by Julie Andrews (who is always easy to listen to). So popular on Netflix that I saw an article that they may be releasing another 8 series!!! I think its a story from books that each section follows a new character. Can't wait for the next series, however think it may not be for some time

Comment

White collar was our favourite. Lots of episodes too. Designated survivor is also good.

Comment

Songbird on Netflix is a very scary view of our possible future. Watch it if you dare 😉😄x

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
            Songbird on Netflix is a very scary view of our possible future. Watch it if you dare 😉😄x
            What, more scary than the one we're already facing?
            Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

I don't know if I dare ask. Things are bad enough

Comment

Just spent all day binging 'The Punisher' on Netflix and I am just about to start on season two. Got to be worth a peek. 👍😁x

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                  Just spent all day binging 'The Punisher' on Netflix and I am just about to start on season two. Got to be worth a peek. 👍😁x
                  With that title it should be about someone living with MND. 😉
                  Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Pawn Sacrifice on BBC iPlayer is a fascinating insight into the life of my boyhood hero Bobby Fischer. Another chess film that is about so much more than the game. 👍😁x

Comment

Barbarians on Netflix is a super little series that tells the tale of what many believe was the start of the fall of the Roman empire. Good waste of time 😁x

Comment

Marcella is good

Comment

Good shout 👍😁x

Comment

It's not often that I agree with Netflix about their top ten, but then came 'The Dig'. I surprised myself 😁x

Comment

Good omens. Michael Sheen and David Tennant. Seen it 3 times brilliant.

Comment

Lupin very. Good

Comment

Working...
                                X