X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matthew55
    Forum Member
    • May 2020

Undercover on Netflix. Pretty good for a binge. Don't turn on subtitles unless you have poor hearing. I'm sure whoever does the subtitles for it do not speak English as a first language. πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

• LindaB
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2021

9pm bbc1 Rules of the Game. 4 part series.
      Starring Maxine Peake - great actor🎭
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

• Ellie
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2012

I probably don't really need to remind Ozark fans that the first half of the final season was released yesterday and for those who haven't yet ventured into Ozark territory, I recommend a visit πŸ‘πŸ‘ xx
        ​Diagnosed 2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Significant bulbar impairment - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV - Eye gaze user
        ​

Comment

• matthew55
          Forum Member
          • May 2020

I'm watching the second series now. Excellent. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

• LindaB
            Forum Member
            • Jun 2021

Never watched Ozark so thanks for the recommendation Ellie @matthew55πŸ‘πŸŽ­
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

• Ellie
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
              Never watched Ozark so thanks for the recommendation [
              Is that what you're bingeing on this Netflix-Duvet day? xx
              Significant bulbar impairment - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV - Eye gaze user
              ​

Comment

• LindaB
                Forum Member
                • Jun 2021

Ellie it's a contender for duvet day although also Succession was recommended...not sure where to find that...decisions decisionsπŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Comment

• GillB
                  Forum Member
                  • Nov 2021

I've never watched Ozark either but will try it.

LindaB Succession is on Now TV or Sky Atlantic. Thanks to your previous suggestion I am now enjoying Dopesick.
                  Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

• Ellie
                    Forum Member
                    • Oct 2012

it's a contender for duvet day although also Succession was recommended...
                    You'll enjoy either, I think/hope 🀞🀞😘
                    ​

Comment

• LindaB
                      Forum Member
                      • Jun 2021

Ellie Ozark won the day I'm 3 episodes in πŸ€“

GillB I enjoyed Dopesick...hope you do too πŸ“Ί

Comment

• LindaB
                        Forum Member
                        • Jun 2021

Ozark is compulsive viewing now on series 2 πŸ˜²πŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί Ellie

Comment

• Ellie
                          Forum Member
                          • Oct 2012

Ozark is compulsive viewing now on series 2
                          And it gets even better πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
                          ​

Comment

• matthew55
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2020

Netflix: The Invisible Man with the brilliant actress from Handmaid's Tale. Excellent movie. πŸ‘‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜xx

Comment

• LindaB
                              Forum Member
                              • Jun 2021

Jack Reacher series on Prime ...interesting to see if it lives up to the books πŸ€”

Comment

• WheelsOfSteel
                                Forum Member
                                • Nov 2021

Jack Reacher series on Prime ...interesting to see if it lives up to the books πŸ€”
                                At least the guy in the series measures up to the physical description of Jack from the books.
                                Unlike shorthouse Tom Cruise...
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                                Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.
                                Still wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X